|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the outcome of Robert's tutoring session?
(a) Worth every minute
(b) Not successful
(c) Very successful
2. What does Robert use to try to extract the calf from the cow?
(a) A rope
(b) His shirt
(c) A chain
(d) His pants
3. What is wrapped around Robert's wounds?
(a) A sheet
(b) Old rags
(c) A shirt
(d) A bandanna
4. What is one thing Robert and his father do not talk about while they work on the piglet's home?
(a) The next birthday party
(b) Each person is born to do a mission
(c) The bounty of the land
(d) The beauty of their lives
5. What does Robert contemplate feeding Pinky?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is father working on when Robert gets home?
2. What is the remedy for Robert's bad grade?
3. What is the piglet's new home made out of?
4. What does Robert do when he hears the bird kill its prey?
5. What does Robert's father consider the piglet to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways does Papa show his tenderness for Robert?
2. How is Papa's sense of humor revealed in Chapter 3?
3. What is Robert's odd behavior after the hawk catches a rabbit?
4. What is the irony of the rough blanket for Robert?
5. Explain Robert's observations about a hawk flying overhead.
6. What Shaker belief rules the building of Pinky's home?
7. Explain why even though Papa has no formal education, he is still well aware of his worth.
8. Describe the scenario of Robert and Pinky wandering in the countryside after church.
9. What does Robert encounter when he wanders after leaving school?
10. What is different about Robert's clothes?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)