|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert wish he could take Pinky?
(a) To town
(b) To school
(c) To Sunday School
(d) The Rutland County Fair
2. What does Pinky do that embarrasses Robert?
(a) Eats Mrs. Tanner's lunch
(b) Knocks over a lemonade stand
(c) Soils Mrs. Tanner's dress
(d) Runs into the show ring
3. What does Robert tell Mr. Tanner about Papa's health?
(a) He has a bad cold
(b) He is fine
(c) He is terminally ill
(d) He is in remission
4. What does Robert think is the role of a tutor?
(a) A minister
(b) A painter
(c) A trumpet player
(d) An historian
5. What bites Pinky on the nose?
(a) A crawdad
(b) A wolf
(c) A dog
(d) A spider
Short Answer Questions
1. What had a classmate teased Robert about earlier in the day?
2. What does Mr. Tanner give to Robert as a gesture of thanks for saving his cow and delivering the calves?
3. What does Robert call Mr. Hillman's voice?
4. How is Robert awakened in the middle of the night in Chapter 8?
5. What does Robert ask his mother and aunt to do?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)