|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fats'ai die?
(a) From drowning.
(b) From a beating.
(c) From a broken neck.
(d) From smallpox.
2. What information concerning stories and legends does Lao state about a tame goose?
(a) The goose must cross paths with a black cat.
(b) A goose flying away from a courtyard means an decrease in fortune.
(c) The goose thought it was a dog.
(d) Nothing, she mentions a duck.
3. What did Lao's husband become addicted to?
4. Where did Lao and her family live by?
(a) Erupting volcanoes.
(b) A traveling group of singers.
(c) South Entrance.
(d) North Gate.
5. What information concerning stories and legends does Lao state about a wild goose?
(a) The goose drowned.
(b) The goose cannot be around a cat.
(c) A goose landing in a courtyard means an increase in fortune.
(d) A goose walking through a house fortells a robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lao when her father first saw her?
2. What information concerning stories and legends did Lao state about a cat?
3. By the time Lao was born, what had happened to her family's finances?
4. Who is Fats'ai?
5. Whom did Lao often play with at her husband's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lao detail her bound feet?
2. How did Lao behave when she visited her parents?
3. What happened to Lao when she was thirteen?
4. Why did Lao tell several stories and legends?
5. What was Lao's husband like?
6. Whom did Lao friend at her husband's home?
7. What effect did Lao's running wild have on her future?
8. Why would neighbors criticize Lao's mother?
9. How did Lao's brother treat her?
10. How did Lao's father's early life influence the rest of his life?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)