|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yintze do when her visits with the parents came to an end?
(b) Kept finding excuses to stay.
(c) Happily left.
(d) Stole from them.
2. Where was Lao born?
3. How did Lao and Fats'ai's mother's relationship change after Fats'ai's death?
(a) Fats'ai's mother relied on Lao.
(b) Fats'ai's mother took care of Lao's children.
(c) Fats'ai's mother continually quarreled with Lao.
(d) Fats'ai's mother refused to speak to Lao.
4. By the time Lao was born, what had happened to her family's finances?
(a) The family hid it from the government.
(b) They gave money to religious organizations.
(c) The family squandered the inheritance.
(d) The finances had grown.
5. Who is Fats'ai?
(a) Lao's brother.
(b) Yintze's son.
(c) Lao's first child.
(d) Liu-Yi-tze's cousin's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lived with Lao at her husband's house?
2. With whom did Lao run wild as a child?
3. From 1870-1881, where did Lao and her family move?
4. What happened to Lao when she was seven?
5. Who is Fats'ai's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Yintze's marriage?
2. How did Lao behave when she visited her parents?
3. What awful events did Lao endure during 1887-1888?
4. What situation helped Lao as she moved to her husband's home?
5. Why would neighbors criticize Lao's mother?
6. After Lao's two daughters were born, what life choice did she make?
7. How did the awful events of 1887-1888 change Lao?
8. What was Lao's husband like during the early part of their marriage?
9. When did Chinese ladies get married?
10. What effect did Lao's running wild have on her future?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)