|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lao born?
2. How did Yintze's parents react as she left their visits?
3. When were Lao's feet bound for the second time?
(a) When a neighbor told her mother to do so.
(b) When her father could afford it.
(c) When she was nine.
(d) When she was thirteen.
4. Whom did Fats'ai's mother blame for his death?
(b) Her employer.
5. What eventually happened to Fats'ali's mother?
(a) She returned to Lao's home.
(b) She remarried.
(c) She had another boy.
(d) She died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of life did Lao's mother lead as a youngster?
2. Where did Lao and her family live by?
3. What did Yintze do when her visits with the parents came to an end?
4. What did Lao's sister do when their uncle came for a visit?
5. What information concerning stories and legends does Lao state about a tame goose?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Fats'ai?
2. What happened to Yintze's marriage?
3. What awful events did Lao endure during 1887-1888?
4. What effect did Lao's running wild have on her future?
5. What began to happen to Lao's household before Mantze was born?
6. What was Lao's husband like?
7. What sort of jobs did Lao's father keep during her youth?
8. When did Chinese ladies get married?
9. As Lao's parents neared death, how did she care for them?
10. How did Lao behave when she visited her parents?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)