|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Arutha, Amos, and their men kill Murmandamus' captains, for how many days is the enemy camp thrown into turmoil?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 days.
2. What creatures do Martin and the others have to fight after obtaining horses at the narrow pass they come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
(a) Mountain trolls.
3. What color is the light from the Lifestone?
4. How much time do Arutha and his men gain when they leave Highcastle's garrison?
(a) 2 days.
(b) A day.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 3 days.
5. Who built Armengar?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many waves does Guy believe it will take for Murmandamus to get into the city?
2. How many horses does Arutha lose in the Dimwood?
3. Why are elves at Stone Mountain when Martin arrives?
4. How large is the battering ram brought toward the southern gate of Sethanon?
5. What is Katala's rank?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the siege engines that appear to look like giant black spiders.
2. Describe the elves in Elder Wood.
3. How does Amos use hot sand as a weapon?
4. Why does Lord Highcastle refuse to join Arutha and evacuate to Sethanon?
5. What does the area where Armengar stood look like after the battle?
6. What are Arutha's orders regarding the wounded and dead of Highcastle's garrison?
7. What choices does Murmandamus give to the Armengarians?
8. Describe the City of Forever.
9. What happened when a huge battering ram was rammed against the southern gate of the city?
10. What happened to Ryath?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)