|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how long has it been since Guy slept?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 3 days.
2. How many soldiers can be held by the giant siege towers that look like giant spiders from a distance?
(a) 200-300 soldiers.
3. When Martin and the others reach a narrow pass on their way to Stone Mountain, who guards the pass?
(a) Mountain Trolls.
(d) Black Slayers.
4. What does Neldarlod mean?
(a) Place of the Aspen Trees.
(b) Place of the Beech trees.
(c) Place of the Ash Trees.
(d) Place of the Maple Trees.
5. As Martin and the others push rocks down upon their enemies as they journey to Stone Mountain, how is Roald injured?
(a) Breaks his leg.
(b) Breaks a rib.
(c) Is hit in the head.
(d) Breaks his wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what time of day is the city of Sethanon surrounded by Murmandamus' advance cavalry?
2. What creature do Pug and Tomas encounter in the tower on the island, encircled by a ring of fire?
3. When Arutha, Amos, and their men kill Murmandamus' captains, for how many days is the enemy camp thrown into turmoil?
4. On what day after Arutha secured Sethanon does word come that Murmandamus is on the march?
5. How old is Galain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the elves in Elder Wood.
2. What do the besieging armies bring to Armengar on the fifth day of the attack?
3. How should Pug and Tomas have rescued Macros rather than landing?
4. What does Arutha think about Lord Highcastle and his hospitality?
5. What happened to Ryath?
6. Describe the City of Forever.
7. What happens to Roald as he, Martin, Laurie, and Baru see trolls and then Dark Brothers on their way to Stone Mountain?
8. What happened when a huge battering ram was rammed against the southern gate of the city?
9. What do giants look like?
10. What is the Hall of Worlds?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)