|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creatures do Martin and the others encounter near Inclindel Gap as they journey to Stone Mountain?
2. When magicians from the Academy, the Tsurani, and horse from Landreth and Shamata arrive, how far away is Martin with troops from Yabon?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Less than an hour.
(d) Thirty minutes.
3. After the destruction of the city, what area lies in the direction where Murmandamus is moving his armies?
(a) High Wold.
4. How many trolls and goblins do Guy, Arutha, and the others kill during their first attack, after they leave the city?
(a) 3 each.
(b) 5 each.
(c) 4 trolls and 2 goblins.
(d) 6 trolls and 8 goblins.
5. How old was Macros when he left his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Murmandamus' riders overtake Martin, Baru and Laurie, what direction is Martin forced to take?
2. What creatures do Martin and the others have to fight after obtaining horses at the narrow pass they come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
3. What emotion do Guy and others on the battlefield feel when the light created by Pug and the magicians becomes a sphere that glows over Sethanon?
4. What is Dolgan's rank?
5. How long do Guy and Galawain believe that the moredhel that are in the Dimwood have been hiding there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would happen if the Valheru return?
2. Describe the City of Forever.
3. What does Guy decide will be the makeup of the groups that evacuate the city?
4. How should Pug and Tomas have rescued Macros rather than landing?
5. What answer does Arutha given when Murmandamus comes to allow them to surrender and leave the city?
6. What does Arutha think about Lord Highcastle and his hospitality?
7. What choices does Murmandamus give to the Armengarians?
8. What happens to Roald as he, Martin, Laurie, and Baru see trolls and then Dark Brothers on their way to Stone Mountain?
9. What surprise does Jimmy prepare for Murmandamus as they leave Highcastle's garrison?
10. Why is Arutha one who Guy says will be in command if Guy dies?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)