|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, for how many days have Guy and his men been leading skirmish parties to slow Murmandamus' army?
(a) A week.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 3 days.
2. How many horses does Arutha lose in the Dimwood?
3. Pug experiences a sense of panoramic awareness when he links his mind with Macros. When has Pug experienced this before?
(a) At Elvander.
(b) Upon the Tower of Testing.
(c) In the City of Forever.
(d) At Stardock.
4. Who is Arutha's second in command when they arrive at Highcastle's garrison?
(c) Guy du Bas-tyra.
5. Who will guard the Lifestone now that the battle is over and the Dragon Lords are defeated?
(c) Oracle of Aal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures do Martin and the others encounter near Inclindel Gap as they journey to Stone Mountain?
2. When Amos and Arutha ride out to harry Mormandamus' camp, how many of the rear guard survive?
3. How old was Macros when he left his mother?
4. What emotion do Guy and others on the battlefield feel when the light created by Pug and the magicians becomes a sphere that glows over Sethanon?
5. After their first attack after leaving the city, where does Shigga recommend they try to hide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will happen if the Lifestone is taken and used?
2. What do giants look like?
3. What problems must be faced if the elves of Edder Forest are to fight or join with the other elves?
4. What happened to Ryath?
5. Why does Lord Highcastle refuse to join Arutha and evacuate to Sethanon?
6. What surprise does Jimmy prepare for Murmandamus as they leave Highcastle's garrison?
7. What does Guy decide will be the makeup of the groups that evacuate the city?
8. What happened when a huge battering ram was rammed against the southern gate of the city?
9. What do the besieging armies bring to Armengar on the fifth day of the attack?
10. Why does Guy believe that Murmandamus plans on taking Armengar in four weeks?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)