Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color robes are worn by the Master of Ceremonies?
(a) White and navy.
(b) Red and black.
(c) Yellow and red.
(d) Gray and blue.
2. Where is Pug's home?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how long has Arutha's party been waiting for Martin?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. What is Pug's wife's name?
5. Arutha and his men are taken to a village. What do the children playing in the compound of the village have?
(a) Clay marbles.
(c) Wooden swords.
(d) Wooden balls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tomas' son?
2. How many horses pull the funeral bier?
3. What is on the tabard of Tomas' armor?
4. How far can Ryath fly without landing?
5. What is the name of the inn where Arutha and his party stay after Martin joins them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Segersen?
2. What is troubling everyone in the Prologue?
3. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
4. What happened to Ryath?
5. Describe the elves in Elder Wood.
6. What does Kulgan tell Jimmy about the reinforcements who have come to join the battle at Sethanon?
7. How should Pug and Tomas have rescued Macros rather than landing?
8. How did Guy help Armengar when he arrived?
9. How do Martin, Baru, Roald, and Laurie obtain horses for their journey to Stone Mountain?
10. Why does Tathar say it is well that Martin and Baru came through Elvandar?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)