|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Jimmy and Locklear sent on an errand as the funeral cortege is about to begin?
(a) Steward's Office.
(b) Port Authority.
(c) Princess Anita's rooms.
(d) Their quarters.
2. What is Jimmy's position at the Court of Krondor?
(b) Errand boy.
(d) Senior Squire.
3. After Ryath transports Pug and Tomas from Sorcerer's Island, what do the creatures resemble that attack the two men?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Arutha and the others been following the Beasthound?
(a) More than a week.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What is the signal for the companies to make their way to the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
(a) Incorrect ringing of the time by the city watch.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A member of the Mockers will tell each group when to leave.
(d) A trumpet blast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Miranda, the daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
2. What is Jimmy's estimated age?
3. What continent will Pug and Tomas go to in order to find the Halls of the Dead?
4. What does Aglaranna change the morendel's name to when he returns?
5. What was Trevor Hull's former occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jimmy try to allay any suspicions when he thinks he has been spotted by a Nighthawk lookout?
2. Why does Tathar say it is well that Martin and Baru came through Elvandar?
3. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
4. Why has Arutha ordered that the hearts of the Nighthawks be cut out and burned?
5. Why does Fannon wish for Charles to replace him as Swordmaster?
6. What about Jimmy threatens to turn the Prince of Krondor's court into chaos?
7. Describe the Northlands.
8. Describe the battle garb that once belonged to Ashen-Shugar and is now worn by Tomas.
9. Why does Gathis believe that Macros is dead?
10. Why does Ryath, the dragon, consent to transport Tomas and Pug?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)