|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who controls the route into the Northlands?
(b) The Black Slayers.
(c) The Hadati.
2. Who is the steward of Macros' castle?
3. What is another name for Collington's Road?
(a) Tanners Street.
(b) Avenue of Smells.
(c) Offal Street.
(d) Butchers Street.
4. How many years has Commander Bayne been in service?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. The other guest at the inn where Arutha, Martin and the others stay has a heavy shield. What is it made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles do Pug and Tomas have to travel to Macros' island at the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. How much younger is Guy than Arutha's father?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how long has it been since Arutha's murder?
4. What is conducted thirty days after the birth of a member of the royal family?
5. Who told the elder that Pug would be coming to learn from them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is kingdom law based upon?
2. Why does Gathis believe that Macros is dead?
3. Who is Jimmy's friend?
4. What does Armengar look like when Arutha and his men first come upon the city?
5. What about Jimmy threatens to turn the Prince of Krondor's court into chaos?
6. What happens when Blutark comes upon another Beasthound?
7. What does Martin want done with the man who shot the bear and left a nasty wound?
8. Why will Laurie not go back to see his family?
9. What happens during the Festival of Presentation?
10. When Jimmy is hit on the head while he is in the sewers, how is he rescued?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)