|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Arutha and his men going to be taken by their captors?
2. How long has it been since King Rodric died?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. What is conducted thirty days after the birth of a member of the royal family?
(a) The Children's Festival.
(b) Festival of Presentation.
(d) Birth Day Celebration.
4. Who is the dog accepting as master?
5. The other guest at the inn where Arutha, Martin and the others stay has a heavy shield. What is it made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Princess Anita's mother's name?
2. By order of the Master of Ceremonies, what type of wagering will no longer be allowed?
3. Where do Jimmy and Locklear buy horses?
4. Who is the goddess in the Hall of the Dead?
5. Who is in charge while Arutha is incapacitated and being treated for his injuries?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the battle garb that once belonged to Ashen-Shugar and is now worn by Tomas.
2. What about Jimmy threatens to turn the Prince of Krondor's court into chaos?
3. When Jimmy is hit on the head while he is in the sewers, how is he rescued?
4. How did Guy come to rule Armengar?
5. Why does Commander Bayne complain about Arutha's order to arrest anyone not known by three citizens of good standing?
6. Why will Laurie not go back to see his family?
7. Why does Tathar say it is well that Martin and Baru came through Elvandar?
8. Who is Jimmy's friend?
9. Describe the route of the funeral cortege.
10. Why does Fannon wish for Charles to replace him as Swordmaster?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)