|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pug and Tomas go with Ryath in Chapter 4?
2. Where do Jimmy and Locklear buy horses?
(c) Winding Road.
(d) Inn Haven.
3. What is the mother of the babies doing in the Prologue?
(a) Eating dinner with her husband.
(b) Visiting family.
(c) Attending a state dinner.
4. Who is Locklear's father?
(a) Duke of Krondor.
(b) Lord Dulanic.
(c) Baron of Land's End.
(d) Duke of Rillanon.
5. Where is Arutha injured when an assassin throws a dagger?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the forearm.
(d) In the thigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horses pull the funeral bier?
2. What is the signal for the companies to make their way to the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how long has it been since Arutha's murder?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how long has Arutha's party been waiting for Martin?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Arutha and the others been following the Beasthound?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Jimmy's friend?
2. Describe the battle garb that once belonged to Ashen-Shugar and is now worn by Tomas.
3. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
4. How did Jimmy figure out that Arutha was not dead?
5. Why does Tathar say it is well that Martin and Baru came through Elvandar?
6. What is kingdom law based upon?
7. Why has Arutha ordered that the hearts of the Nighthawks be cut out and burned?
8. Why will Laurie not go back to see his family?
9. What story do Jimmy and Locklear tell riders from the garrison of Questor's View?
10. Who is Segersen?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)