|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Arutha and the others been following the Beasthound?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) More than a week.
2. What is Pug's wife's name?
3. What ship do Jimmy and Locklear get onto?
(a) Royal Raven.
4. What time is it when Jimmy and Locklear sneak through a secret tunnel?
(a) 4:00 a.m.
(b) Nearly midnight.
(c) 1:00 a.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
5. Where is the company that is led by Arutha assembling before making their way toward the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
(a) Aboard the Royal Raven.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) Rainbow Parrot Inn.
(d) Fiddler Crab Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does prophecy say will defeat Murmandamus?
2. What is name of the leader of the creatures that attack Pug and Tomas after Ryath transports them from Sorcerer's Island?
3. By order of the Master of Ceremonies, what type of wagering will no longer be allowed?
4. How tall is the citadel at Armengar?
5. In the Prologue, toward what direction is the wind blowing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armengar look like when Arutha and his men first come upon the city?
2. What story do Jimmy and Locklear tell riders from the garrison of Questor's View?
3. Who is Jimmy's friend?
4. How did Guy come to rule Armengar?
5. How did Guy help Armengar when he arrived?
6. What happens during the Festival of Presentation?
7. What does Martin want done with the man who shot the bear and left a nasty wound?
8. Why has Arutha ordered that the hearts of the Nighthawks be cut out and burned?
9. Why is the dog proving to be useful to Arutha and his men?
10. When Jimmy is hit on the head while he is in the sewers, how is he rescued?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)