|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles do Pug and Tomas have to travel to Macros' island at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Nearly 1,000 miles.
(b) 250 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) 10,000 miles.
2. In the Prologue, toward what direction is the wind blowing?
3. What is on the tabard of Tomas' armor?
(a) A griffin.
(b) Golden dragon.
(c) A red cross.
(d) His coat of arms.
4. How tall is the citadel at Armengar?
(a) Twelve stories high.
(b) 200 feet high.
(c) Thirty stories high.
(d) 100 feet high.
5. What is another name for Collington's Road?
(a) Avenue of Smells.
(b) Offal Street.
(c) Tanners Street.
(d) Butchers Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Arutha and the others been following the Beasthound?
2. How old is Miranda, the daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
3. Where is Arutha injured when an assassin throws a dagger?
4. How old is Inez, daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
5. Who was King Lyam's predecessor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Jimmy threatens to turn the Prince of Krondor's court into chaos?
2. Why is the dog proving to be useful to Arutha and his men?
3. Describe the route of the funeral cortege.
4. What happens when Blutark comes upon another Beasthound?
5. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
6. Why does Gathis believe that Macros is dead?
7. Why does Fannon wish for Charles to replace him as Swordmaster?
8. What is troubling everyone in the Prologue?
9. What does the scroll say that Pug finds in Macros' villa?
10. Describe the Northlands.
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)