|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Collington's Road?
(a) Avenue of Smells.
(b) Tanners Street.
(c) Offal Street.
(d) Butchers Street.
2. In the Prologue, how much time do several people say has been gained?
(a) A year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how many miles are they from where they first encountered the Beasthound?
(a) 75 miles.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) Easily 100 miles.
(d) About 80 miles.
4. How long has it been since Arutha and Martin returned from Moraelin?
(a) 15 months.
(b) Not quite a year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. How many Returnings has Tathar seen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the five groups heading to the brotherhood of assassins will arrive first?
2. What is Jimmy's estimated age?
3. How much younger is Guy than Arutha's father?
4. How old might be the girl who is the host of the oracle?
5. How old is Inez, daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is kingdom law based upon?
2. Describe the battle garb that once belonged to Ashen-Shugar and is now worn by Tomas.
3. Why does Commander Bayne complain about Arutha's order to arrest anyone not known by three citizens of good standing?
4. What is troubling everyone in the Prologue?
5. Why does Tathar say it is well that Martin and Baru came through Elvandar?
6. What do Pug and Tomas find when they first encounter the castle?
7. Why is the dog proving to be useful to Arutha and his men?
8. What about Jimmy threatens to turn the Prince of Krondor's court into chaos?
9. What does the scroll say that Pug finds in Macros' villa?
10. What does Martin want done with the man who shot the bear and left a nasty wound?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)