|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the five groups heading to the brotherhood of assassins will arrive first?
(a) Gardan's and Valdis' group.
(b) Jimmy's group.
(c) Hull's and Cook's group.
(d) Arutha's group.
2. Who told the elder that Pug would be coming to learn from them?
3. How many times does Tomas say he has lived when asked to give his name for the Oracle?
(b) 4 times.
(d) 3 times.
4. What sea will Pug and Tomas have to cross to reach the Halls of the Dead?
(a) Blue Sea.
(b) Bitter Seas.
(c) Endless Sea.
(d) Sea of Tears.
5. What inn does Jimmy go to in Chapter 2?
(a) The Pirates Inn.
(b) Fiddler Crab Inn.
(c) Old Salty Inn.
(d) The Lovely Lady Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, toward what direction is the wind blowing?
2. Who once enslaved the creatures that Pug and Tomas encounter after Ryath transports them from Sorcerer's Island?
3. What company do Krista and Bronwynn serve in?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Arutha and the others been following the Beasthound?
5. What time is it when Jimmy and Locklear sneak through a secret tunnel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the battle garb that once belonged to Ashen-Shugar and is now worn by Tomas.
2. Why does Commander Bayne complain about Arutha's order to arrest anyone not known by three citizens of good standing?
3. What happens when Blutark comes upon another Beasthound?
4. When Jimmy is hit on the head while he is in the sewers, how is he rescued?
5. What does the scroll say that Pug finds in Macros' villa?
6. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
7. What do Pug and Tomas find when they first encounter the castle?
8. Who is Jimmy's friend?
9. What is troubling everyone in the Prologue?
10. Who is Segersen?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)