|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Collington's Road?
(a) Butchers Street.
(b) Offal Street.
(c) Tanners Street.
(d) Avenue of Smells.
2. Where are Arutha and his men going to wait to speak to the Protector?
(a) In rooms in the Citadel.
(b) In the dungeons.
(c) In a private home.
(d) In an inn.
3. How long has it been since King Rodric died?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. Who is in charge while Arutha is incapacitated and being treated for his injuries?
5. Who does prophecy say will defeat Murmandamus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color robes are worn by the Master of Ceremonies?
2. What inn does Jimmy go to in Chapter 2?
3. What is on the tabard of Tomas' armor?
4. What continent will Pug and Tomas go to in order to find the Halls of the Dead?
5. Who is Tomas' wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Jimmy is hit on the head while he is in the sewers, how is he rescued?
2. What happens to Jimmy when he enters the Fiddler Crab Inn?
3. Why does Fannon wish for Charles to replace him as Swordmaster?
4. How did Guy help Armengar when he arrived?
5. What does the scroll say that Pug finds in Macros' villa?
6. Describe the battle garb that once belonged to Ashen-Shugar and is now worn by Tomas.
7. What happens during the Festival of Presentation?
8. What about Jimmy threatens to turn the Prince of Krondor's court into chaos?
9. Why will Laurie not go back to see his family?
10. What is troubling everyone in the Prologue?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)