|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is given to the Beasthound?
2. Where do Pug and Tomas go with Ryath in Chapter 4?
3. What is Jimmy's position at the Court of Krondor?
(a) Senior Squire.
(b) Errand boy.
4. How many miles do Pug and Tomas have to travel to Macros' island at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 10,000 miles.
(c) Nearly 1,000 miles.
(d) 250 miles.
5. How many years has Commander Bayne been in service?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Tolly tell Jimmy is the password for the night?
2. How long has it been since Arutha and Martin returned from Moraelin?
3. Where is Arutha injured when an assassin throws a dagger?
4. Where are Arutha and his men going to wait to speak to the Protector?
5. What is Pug's wife's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story do Jimmy and Locklear tell riders from the garrison of Questor's View?
2. Why does Gathis believe that Macros is dead?
3. What happens to Jimmy when he enters the Fiddler Crab Inn?
4. What happens during the Festival of Presentation?
5. What do Pug and Tomas find when they first encounter the castle?
6. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
7. How did Guy come to rule Armengar?
8. How did Guy help Armengar when he arrived?
9. When Jimmy is hit on the head while he is in the sewers, how is he rescued?
10. Why does Fannon wish for Charles to replace him as Swordmaster?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)