|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The other guest at the inn where Arutha, Martin and the others stay has a heavy shield. What is it made of?
2. What is the signal for the companies to make their way to the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
(a) Incorrect ringing of the time by the city watch.
(b) A trumpet blast.
(c) A member of the Mockers will tell each group when to leave.
(d) An explosion.
3. Where is the company that is led by Arutha assembling before making their way toward the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) Fiddler Crab Inn.
(c) Rainbow Parrot Inn.
(d) Aboard the Royal Raven.
4. How long does it take Jimmy and Locklear to run to the stables and back to the palace?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
5. What is another name for Collington's Road?
(a) Offal Street.
(b) Avenue of Smells.
(c) Tanners Street.
(d) Butchers Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much younger is Guy than Arutha's father?
2. How long has it been since King Rodric died?
3. Who lives in Thunderhell?
4. Which of the five groups heading to the brotherhood of assassins will arrive first?
5. How old is Inez, daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is troubling everyone in the Prologue?
2. Who is Jimmy's friend?
3. What does the scroll say that Pug finds in Macros' villa?
4. How did Jimmy figure out that Arutha was not dead?
5. How does Jimmy try to allay any suspicions when he thinks he has been spotted by a Nighthawk lookout?
6. What happens to Jimmy when he enters the Fiddler Crab Inn?
7. Why has Arutha ordered that the hearts of the Nighthawks be cut out and burned?
8. How did Guy help Armengar when he arrived?
9. Who is Segersen?
10. When Jimmy is hit on the head while he is in the sewers, how is he rescued?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)