|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Collington's Road?
(a) Tanners Street.
(b) Offal Street.
(c) Butchers Street.
(d) Avenue of Smells.
2. How does Jimmy decide who is the fake Arutha?
(a) By his clothes.
(b) By the mud on his boots.
(c) By his ring.
(d) By his accent.
3. What ship do Jimmy and Locklear get onto?
(d) Royal Raven.
4. How many horses pull the funeral bier?
5. In the Prologue, toward what direction is the wind blowing?
Short Answer Questions
1. By order of the Master of Ceremonies, what type of wagering will no longer be allowed?
2. What is Jimmy's estimated age?
3. What is the name of the inn where Arutha and his party stay after Martin joins them?
4. How old is Miranda, the daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
5. Who is the other guest at the inn where Arutha, Martin and the others stay?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Gathis believe that Macros is dead?
2. Why is the dog proving to be useful to Arutha and his men?
3. How did Guy come to rule Armengar?
4. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
5. Why does Commander Bayne complain about Arutha's order to arrest anyone not known by three citizens of good standing?
6. What does Armengar look like when Arutha and his men first come upon the city?
7. Why does Ryath, the dragon, consent to transport Tomas and Pug?
8. What does Martin want done with the man who shot the bear and left a nasty wound?
9. How does Jimmy try to allay any suspicions when he thinks he has been spotted by a Nighthawk lookout?
10. Why does Tathar say it is well that Martin and Baru came through Elvandar?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)