|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge while Arutha is incapacitated and being treated for his injuries?
2. How many miles do Pug and Tomas have to travel to Macros' island at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) 10,000 miles.
(b) 250 miles.
(c) Nearly 1,000 miles.
(d) 500 miles.
3. Which of the five groups heading to the brotherhood of assassins will arrive first?
(a) Gardan's and Valdis' group.
(b) Arutha's group.
(c) Jimmy's group.
(d) Hull's and Cook's group.
4. What is Jimmy's estimated age?
5. Who is the dog accepting as master?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Inez, daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
2. What is conducted thirty days after the birth of a member of the royal family?
3. Where is Pug's home?
4. Where has Pug been this last year?
5. How many years has Commander Bayne been in service?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
2. Why does Commander Bayne complain about Arutha's order to arrest anyone not known by three citizens of good standing?
3. Why does Ryath, the dragon, consent to transport Tomas and Pug?
4. Why is the dog proving to be useful to Arutha and his men?
5. Describe the battle garb that once belonged to Ashen-Shugar and is now worn by Tomas.
6. What story do Jimmy and Locklear tell riders from the garrison of Questor's View?
7. What happens when Blutark comes upon another Beasthound?
8. What is kingdom law based upon?
9. Why has Arutha ordered that the hearts of the Nighthawks be cut out and burned?
10. How did Guy come to rule Armengar?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)