|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Returnings has Tathar seen?
2. How tall is the citadel at Armengar?
(a) 100 feet high.
(b) 200 feet high.
(c) Twelve stories high.
(d) Thirty stories high.
3. By order of the Master of Ceremonies, what type of wagering will no longer be allowed?
(a) Wagering on dog fights.
(b) Wagering on barrel-ball matches.
(c) Wagering on duels.
(d) Wagering on horses.
4. Who goes with Amos Trask to dine with the Protector?
(a) Martin and Arutha.
(b) Martin, Arutha, Jimmy, Locklear and Roald.
(c) Martin, Arutha, Jimmy and Locklear.
(d) All of the men.
5. What is the signal for the companies to make their way to the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
(a) A member of the Mockers will tell each group when to leave.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A trumpet blast.
(d) Incorrect ringing of the time by the city watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the steward of Macros' castle?
2. How many years has Commander Bayne been in service?
3. By what other name is Pug sometimes called?
4. What name is given to the Beasthound?
5. What company do Krista and Bronwynn serve in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Guy believe that Murmandamus plans on taking Armengar in four weeks?
2. What will happen if the Lifestone is taken and used?
3. Describe the Northlands.
4. What do Pug and Tomas find when they first encounter the castle?
5. Describe the battle garb that once belonged to Ashen-Shugar and is now worn by Tomas.
6. What would happen if the Valheru return?
7. Why is Arutha one who Guy says will be in command if Guy dies?
8. What happens during the Festival of Presentation?
9. What is the Hall of Worlds?
10. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)