|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Arutha and his men going to wait to speak to the Protector?
(a) In rooms in the Citadel.
(b) In an inn.
(c) In a private home.
(d) In the dungeons.
2. Who is the goddess in the Hall of the Dead?
3. Now that Murmandamus has showed up, how many can the Brothers coordinate under a single commander?
(a) 1,500 to 1,750 warriors.
(b) 800 to 1,500 warriors.
(c) 500 to 1,000 warriors.
(d) 2,000 to 3,000 warriors.
4. What ship do Jimmy and Locklear get onto?
(a) Royal Raven.
5. After Ryath transports Pug and Tomas from Sorcerer's Island, what do the creatures resemble that attack the two men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the five groups heading to the brotherhood of assassins will arrive first?
2. What is the signal for the companies to make their way to the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
3. How old is Tomas' son?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how many miles are they from where they first encountered the Beasthound?
5. How old is Miranda, the daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the route of the funeral cortege.
2. Who is Jimmy's friend?
3. What about Jimmy threatens to turn the Prince of Krondor's court into chaos?
4. Why will Laurie not go back to see his family?
5. When Jimmy is hit on the head while he is in the sewers, how is he rescued?
6. What does the scroll say that Pug finds in Macros' villa?
7. Why has Arutha ordered that the hearts of the Nighthawks be cut out and burned?
8. What does Martin want done with the man who shot the bear and left a nasty wound?
9. What happens when Blutark comes upon another Beasthound?
10. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)