|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is name of the leader of the creatures that attack Pug and Tomas after Ryath transports them from Sorcerer's Island?
2. Where is the company that is led by Arutha assembling before making their way toward the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
(a) Rainbow Parrot Inn.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) Fiddler Crab Inn.
(d) Aboard the Royal Raven.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Arutha and the others been following the Beasthound?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) More than a week.
4. What is the mother of the babies doing in the Prologue?
(b) Visiting family.
(c) Eating dinner with her husband.
(d) Attending a state dinner.
5. How old is Inez, daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Queen Aglaranna say that Tomas vanished?
2. Who is the priest of Sung the White?
3. How old is Miranda, the daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
4. What is Pug's wife's name?
5. How many horses pull the funeral bier?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Arutha ordered that the hearts of the Nighthawks be cut out and burned?
2. Who is Jimmy's friend?
3. What story do Jimmy and Locklear tell riders from the garrison of Questor's View?
4. What did the dwarves tell the innkeeper of the Sleeping Wagoner about their encounter with some Dark Brothers?
5. What does Armengar look like when Arutha and his men first come upon the city?
6. Describe the battle garb that once belonged to Ashen-Shugar and is now worn by Tomas.
7. What happens to Jimmy when he enters the Fiddler Crab Inn?
8. What is troubling everyone in the Prologue?
9. Why is the dog proving to be useful to Arutha and his men?
10. What is kingdom law based upon?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)