|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to run down the trail after the men have to leave Roald behind, injured?
2. When Pug pauses in his efforts to shift the Garden back in time, how fast does Macros tell him that they need to move back in time?
(a) Millions of years per second.
(b) Billions of years per second.
(c) A hundred thousand years per second.
(d) Trillions of years per second.
3. What animal head does the warrior with blue plate armor have?
(a) Boar's head.
(b) Pig's head.
(c) Lion's head.
(d) Elephant's head.
4. What is the first to come through the rift that is created when Murmandamus dies?
(a) The Enemy.
(b) A Dragon Lord.
(c) A Dreadlord.
(d) A Demon.
5. What creatures do Martin and the others encounter near Inclindel Gap as they journey to Stone Mountain?
6. Pug experiences a sense of panoramic awareness when he links his mind with Macros. When has Pug experienced this before?
(a) At Elvander.
(b) At Stardock.
(c) In the City of Forever.
(d) Upon the Tower of Testing.
7. How many soldiers can be held by the giant siege towers that look like giant spiders from a distance?
(b) 200-300 soldiers.
8. What talisman does Arutha tell Murmandamus he has to protect him from the evil arts?
(a) A talisman from Macros.
(b) A talisman from the Abbot at Sarth.
(c) A talisman from Tomas.
(d) A talisman from the elves.
9. How many horsemen pull the huge battering ram brought to the southern gate of Sethanon?
10. What is the birthmark on Murmandamus' body?
(a) Purple dragon.
(b) A black sword.
(c) Black dragon.
(d) A lightning bolt.
11. When Martin and the others reach a narrow pass on their way to Stone Mountain, who guards the pass?
(a) Mountain Trolls.
(d) Black Slayers.
12. On what day after Arutha secured Sethanon does word come that Murmandamus is on the march?
(a) The fourth day.
(b) The eighth day.
(c) The eleventh day.
(d) The tenth day.
13. Who is counting the number of bowmen that Guy and his men have?
(a) The moredhel.
(b) The trolls.
(c) The goblins.
(d) The Black Slayers.
14. What emotion do Guy and others on the battlefield feel when the light created by Pug and the magicians becomes a sphere that glows over Sethanon?
15. As Martin and the others push rocks down upon their enemies as they journey to Stone Mountain, how is Roald injured?
(a) Is hit in the head.
(b) Breaks his leg.
(c) Breaks his wrist.
(d) Breaks a rib.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
2. How many trolls and goblins do Guy, Arutha, and the others kill during their first attack, after they leave the city?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 16, how long do Tomas and Pug believe that Macros has been in a trance?
4. Where did the first Murmandamus die?
5. Where does Arutha suggest that a merchant go that they meet on their way to Sethanon?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)