|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the first Murmandamus die?
2. How many waves does Guy believe it will take for Murmandamus to get into the city?
(a) One or two.
(c) Six or seven.
(d) Three or four.
3. Why are elves at Stone Mountain when Martin arrives?
(a) To trade.
(b) To honor Dolgan.
(c) To have a festival.
(d) To bring supplies.
4. How many horses does Arutha lose in the Dimwood?
5. What emotion do Guy and others on the battlefield feel when the light created by Pug and the magicians becomes a sphere that glows over Sethanon?
6. How many years have the elves been in Edder Forest?
(a) 100 years.
(b) About 300 years.
(c) 150 years.
(d) Over 200 hundred years.
7. At what place do Macros, Pug, and Tomas enter Midkemia?
8. What is Dolgan's rank?
9. How many weeks does Guy believe Murmandamus has allowed for sacking Armengar?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
10. At the beginning of Chapter 12, for how many days have Guy and his men been leading skirmish parties to slow Murmandamus' army?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) A week.
(d) 1 day.
11. What creatures do Martin and the others have to fight after obtaining horses at the narrow pass they come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
(a) Mountain trolls.
12. Where is Pug injured when he and Tomas fight the creature they encounter in the tower on the island, encircled by a ring of fire?
(a) His left arm is broken.
(b) He has a deep cut down his thigh.
(c) He breaks a rib.
(d) He has a concussion.
13. On what day after Arutha secured Sethanon does word come that Murmandamus is on the march?
(a) The eighth day.
(b) The tenth day.
(c) The eleventh day.
(d) The fourth day.
14. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how long has it been since Guy slept?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
15. As Martin is hiding from Murmandamus' riders, how many hours until it will be dark?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Macros when he left his mother?
2. What does Roald tell Laurie to do for him when they have to leave him behind, after he is injured on their way to Stone Mountain?
3. Who kills Bronwynn?
4. How many soldiers should Martin be bringing from Yabon?
5. Who is counting the number of bowmen that Guy and his men have?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)