|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks Macros, Pug, and Tomas when they return to the Hall of Worlds from the beautiful world?
(a) The Enemy.
2. As the fourth day of the attack on Armengar ends, how many days has it been since Martin and the others left for Stone Mountain?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 15 days.
3. What is the first to come through the rift that is created when Murmandamus dies?
(a) A Dreadlord.
(b) The Enemy.
(c) A Dragon Lord.
(d) A Demon.
4. What color is the light from the Lifestone?
5. By what time of day is the city of Sethanon surrounded by Murmandamus' advance cavalry?
6. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
7. What creatures do Martin and the others have to fight after obtaining horses at the narrow pass they come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
(a) Mountain trolls.
8. What was Macros' name at birth?
9. After their first attack after leaving the city, where does Shigga recommend they try to hide?
(a) In trees.
(b) The woods.
(c) An underground storage area.
(d) A cave.
10. After the destruction of the city, what area lies in the direction where Murmandamus is moving his armies?
(c) High Wold.
11. When does Arutha want Highcastle's garrison to be evacuated?
(a) Three hours before dawn.
(b) An hour after dawn.
(c) An hour before dawn.
(d) By sunrise.
12. Who will guard the Lifestone now that the battle is over and the Dragon Lords are defeated?
(b) Oracle of Aal.
13. Who does Locklear go to rescue as the troops at Sethanon pull back to the keep?
(a) Four small children.
(b) A young girl and two children.
(c) A mother and a child.
(d) Baron Humphry.
14. What color dragon does Ryath fight as she, Pug, and Tomas approach the Garden?
15. How many weeks does Guy believe Murmandamus has allowed for sacking Armengar?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Highcastle's second in command?
2. When Martin and the others reach a narrow pass on their way to Stone Mountain, who guards the pass?
3. What wound does Lord Highcastle sustain when he is in the hills above his advance position?
4. About how many miles a day can Arutha and his men travel as they leave Highcastle's garrison?
5. How large is the battering ram brought toward the southern gate of Sethanon?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)