|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Neldarlod mean?
(a) Place of the Beech trees.
(b) Place of the Ash Trees.
(c) Place of the Aspen Trees.
(d) Place of the Maple Trees.
2. How many horsemen pull the huge battering ram brought to the southern gate of Sethanon?
3. How much time do Arutha and his men gain when they leave Highcastle's garrison?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) A day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 days.
4. What is Dolgan's rank?
5. How many are there in Murmandamus' army?
(b) Nearly 25,000.
(d) Around 50,000.
6. How old was Macros when he left his mother?
7. What was Macros' name at birth?
8. How do the goblins and morendel enter the city of Armengar?
(a) Over the walls.
(b) Through the tunnels.
(c) By catapult.
(d) By magic.
9. What animal head does the warrior with blue plate armor have?
(a) Boar's head.
(b) Lion's head.
(c) Elephant's head.
(d) Pig's head.
10. When Martin and the others reach a narrow pass on their way to Stone Mountain, who guards the pass?
(a) Black Slayers.
(b) Mountain Trolls.
11. Who does Locklear go to rescue as the troops at Sethanon pull back to the keep?
(a) Baron Humphry.
(b) Four small children.
(c) A young girl and two children.
(d) A mother and a child.
12. What wound does Lord Highcastle sustain when he is in the hills above his advance position?
(a) Scalp wound.
(b) A sprained ankle.
(c) A broken rib.
(d) A deep cut down his right arm.
13. How does Murmandamus come to the gates of the city?
(a) On a platform with a throne.
(b) On a bay mare.
(c) On a gelding.
(d) On a black stallion.
14. What is the order of command after Guy, if something happens to him?
(a) Amos Trask, Armand de Sevigny, and Prince Arutha.
(b) Brianna, Amos Trask, and Armand de Sevigny.
(c) Amos Trask, Armand de Sevigny, and Brianna.
(d) Prince Arutha, Armand de Sevigny, and Brianna.
15. During the battle, who do Amos and Guy say is braver than he looks?
(a) Baldwin de la Troville.
(b) Anthony du Masigny.
(c) Baron Humphry.
(d) Walter of Gyldenholt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have the elves been in Edder Forest?
2. What is the birthmark on Murmandamus' body?
3. What is the first to come through the rift that is created when Murmandamus dies?
4. By what time of day is the city of Sethanon surrounded by Murmandamus' advance cavalry?
5. How many soldiers can be held by the giant siege towers that look like giant spiders from a distance?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)