|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color do the Armengarians always wear?
2. How many trolls and goblins do Guy, Arutha, and the others kill during their first attack, after they leave the city?
(a) 5 each.
(b) 4 trolls and 2 goblins.
(c) 6 trolls and 8 goblins.
(d) 3 each.
3. What color is the light of the Enemy?
4. On what day after Arutha secured Sethanon does word come that Murmandamus is on the march?
(a) The fourth day.
(b) The tenth day.
(c) The eleventh day.
(d) The eighth day.
5. What does Neldarlod mean?
(a) Place of the Ash Trees.
(b) Place of the Beech trees.
(c) Place of the Maple Trees.
(d) Place of the Aspen Trees.
6. What is the first to come through the rift that is created when Murmandamus dies?
(a) A Demon.
(b) A Dragon Lord.
(c) A Dreadlord.
(d) The Enemy.
7. How many soldiers does Arutha estimate that Highcastle has?
(c) Perhaps 2,000.
(d) About 2,500.
8. What do Jimmy and Locklear think Murmandamus may be after in Sethanon?
(a) A place that can be easily defended.
(b) Something magic.
(c) The natural resources in the area.
(d) A strategic location to launch from in the spring.
9. How long do Guy and Galawain believe that the moredhel that are in the Dimwood have been hiding there?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) Since summer.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) A month.
10. When Amos and Arutha ride out to harry Mormandamus' camp, how many of the rear guard survive?
11. What was Macros' name at birth?
12. How large is the battering ram brought toward the southern gate of Sethanon?
(a) 20 feet in diameter.
(b) 15 feet in diameter.
(c) 8 feet in diameter.
(d) 10 feet in diameter.
13. Pug experiences a sense of panoramic awareness when he links his mind with Macros. When has Pug experienced this before?
(a) In the City of Forever.
(b) At Elvander.
(c) Upon the Tower of Testing.
(d) At Stardock.
14. How many weeks does Guy believe Murmandamus has allowed for sacking Armengar?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
15. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, for how many days have Guy and his men been leading skirmish parties to slow Murmandamus' army?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how long has it been since Guy slept?
3. What creature fed Ashen-Shugar when he was an infant left exposed atop the rocks?
4. What color dragon does Ryath fight as she, Pug, and Tomas approach the Garden?
5. Who is counting the number of bowmen that Guy and his men have?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)