|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Martin is hiding from Murmandamus' riders, how many hours until it will be dark?
2. As Martin and the others push rocks down upon their enemies as they journey to Stone Mountain, how is Roald injured?
(a) Is hit in the head.
(b) Breaks his wrist.
(c) Breaks his leg.
(d) Breaks a rib.
3. Who kills Bronwynn?
(a) A troll.
(b) A goblin.
(c) A morendel.
(d) A Black Slayer.
4. What emotion do Guy and others on the battlefield feel when the light created by Pug and the magicians becomes a sphere that glows over Sethanon?
5. How long do Guy and Galawain believe that the moredhel that are in the Dimwood have been hiding there?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) Since summer.
(d) A month.
6. What do Jimmy and Locklear think Murmandamus may be after in Sethanon?
(a) Something magic.
(b) The natural resources in the area.
(c) A strategic location to launch from in the spring.
(d) A place that can be easily defended.
7. When does Arutha want Highcastle's garrison to be evacuated?
(a) An hour before dawn.
(b) Three hours before dawn.
(c) An hour after dawn.
(d) By sunrise.
8. How old is Galain?
9. What does Amos fire from a catapult toward the enemy armies?
(a) Hot sand.
(b) Quegan fire.
(c) Hot oil.
(d) Hot boulders.
10. By what time of day is the city of Sethanon surrounded by Murmandamus' advance cavalry?
11. Where did the first Murmandamus die?
12. When magicians from the Academy, the Tsurani, and horse from Landreth and Shamata arrive, how far away is Martin with troops from Yabon?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Less than an hour.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Three hours.
13. What creature do Pug and Tomas encounter in the tower on the island, encircled by a ring of fire?
(a) A Dreadmaster.
(b) A Demon.
(d) A Dreadlord.
14. What color is the building where Pug and Tomas go to in the City of Forever?
(a) Rainbow colored.
15. How large is the battering ram brought toward the southern gate of Sethanon?
(a) 8 feet in diameter.
(b) 10 feet in diameter.
(c) 20 feet in diameter.
(d) 15 feet in diameter.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how long have the people of Armengar waited for the armies to attack the city?
2. What does Neldarlod mean?
3. When Murmandamus' riders overtake Martin, Baru and Laurie, what direction are Baru and Laurie forced to take?
4. Why are elves at Stone Mountain when Martin arrives?
5. What wound does Lord Highcastle sustain when he is in the hills above his advance position?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)