|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the battle, who do Amos and Guy say is braver than he looks?
(a) Baldwin de la Troville.
(b) Baron Humphry.
(c) Walter of Gyldenholt.
(d) Anthony du Masigny.
2. How many trolls and goblins do Guy, Arutha, and the others kill during their first attack, after they leave the city?
(a) 3 each.
(b) 4 trolls and 2 goblins.
(c) 6 trolls and 8 goblins.
(d) 5 each.
3. How much time do Arutha and his men gain when they leave Highcastle's garrison?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) A day.
4. After the destruction of the city, what area lies in the direction where Murmandamus is moving his armies?
(a) High Wold.
5. When Amos and Arutha ride out to harry Mormandamus' camp, how many of the rear guard survive?
6. What type of fire does Murmandamus set loose upon the walls?
(a) White fire.
(b) Scarlet fire.
(c) Golden fire.
(d) Orange fire.
7. How old is Galain?
8. At the beginning of Chapter 11, how long has Pug been gone from Stardock?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 months.
(d) A year.
9. What talisman does Arutha tell Murmandamus he has to protect him from the evil arts?
(a) A talisman from Tomas.
(b) A talisman from the elves.
(c) A talisman from the Abbot at Sarth.
(d) A talisman from Macros.
10. How many enemy soldiers does Arutha say were killed in the battle to take Armengar?
11. What attacks Macros, Pug, and Tomas when they return to the Hall of Worlds from the beautiful world?
(d) The Enemy.
12. What emotion do Guy and others on the battlefield feel when the light created by Pug and the magicians becomes a sphere that glows over Sethanon?
13. Who will guard the Lifestone now that the battle is over and the Dragon Lords are defeated?
(c) Oracle of Aal.
14. How do the goblins and morendel enter the city of Armengar?
(a) By catapult.
(b) Over the walls.
(c) Through the tunnels.
(d) By magic.
15. Where did the first Murmandamus die?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the fourth day of the attack on Armengar ends, how many days has it been since Martin and the others left for Stone Mountain?
2. When Pug pauses in his efforts to shift the Garden back in time, how fast does Macros tell him that they need to move back in time?
3. What wound does Lord Highcastle sustain when he is in the hills above his advance position?
4. When Arutha, Amos, and their men kill Murmandamus' captains, for how many days is the enemy camp thrown into turmoil?
5. Who built Armengar?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)