|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction is Murmandamus moving his armies after the battle at Armengar?
2. How many trolls and goblins do Guy, Arutha, and the others kill during their first attack, after they leave the city?
(a) 5 each.
(b) 4 trolls and 2 goblins.
(c) 3 each.
(d) 6 trolls and 8 goblins.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 11, how long has Pug been gone from Stardock?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 months.
(c) A year.
(d) 10 months.
4. About how many miles a day can Arutha and his men travel as they leave Highcastle's garrison?
(a) 15-20 miles.
(b) 40-50 miles.
(c) 35-40 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
5. As Martin and the others push rocks down upon their enemies as they journey to Stone Mountain, how is Roald injured?
(a) Breaks his wrist.
(b) Is hit in the head.
(c) Breaks a rib.
(d) Breaks his leg.
6. How does Murmandamus come to the gates of the city?
(a) On a platform with a throne.
(b) On a bay mare.
(c) On a gelding.
(d) On a black stallion.
7. What type of fire does Murmandamus set loose upon the walls?
(a) Golden fire.
(b) White fire.
(c) Scarlet fire.
(d) Orange fire.
8. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
9. What does Roald tell Laurie to do for him when they have to leave him behind, after he is injured on their way to Stone Mountain?
(a) Raise his children.
(b) Make up a song.
(c) Put him out of his misery.
(d) Tell his family.
10. Where does Arutha suggest that a merchant go that they meet on their way to Sethanon?
(a) Trailor's Cove.
(b) Bishop's Point.
(c) High Reaches.
(d) Malac's Cross.
11. How many miles a day will Baru, Martin, Laurie and Roald have to travel to reach Stone Mountain in two weeks?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 15 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
12. What color is the light of the Enemy?
13. How many soldiers should Martin be bringing from Yabon?
14. As the fourth day of the attack on Armengar ends, how many days has it been since Martin and the others left for Stone Mountain?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 4 days.
15. After their first attack after leaving the city, where does Shigga recommend they try to hide?
(a) A cave.
(b) An underground storage area.
(c) In trees.
(d) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to run down the trail after the men have to leave Roald behind, injured?
2. How many waves does Guy believe it will take for Murmandamus to get into the city?
3. How do the goblins and morendel enter the city of Armengar?
4. When Murmandamus' riders overtake Martin, Baru and Laurie, what direction is Martin forced to take?
5. What creatures do Martin and the others encounter near Inclindel Gap as they journey to Stone Mountain?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)