|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the birthmark on Murmandamus' body?
(a) Purple dragon.
(b) A lightning bolt.
(c) Black dragon.
(d) A black sword.
2. Where does Arutha suggest that a merchant go that they meet on their way to Sethanon?
(a) High Reaches.
(b) Trailor's Cove.
(c) Malac's Cross.
(d) Bishop's Point.
3. How many soldiers should Martin be bringing from Yabon?
4. As the fourth day of the attack on Armengar ends, how many days has it been since Martin and the others left for Stone Mountain?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 20 days.
5. Who is the first to run down the trail after the men have to leave Roald behind, injured?
6. Why are elves at Stone Mountain when Martin arrives?
(a) To trade.
(b) To honor Dolgan.
(c) To bring supplies.
(d) To have a festival.
7. How long do Guy and Galawain believe that the moredhel that are in the Dimwood have been hiding there?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) Since summer.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) A month.
8. At what place do Macros, Pug, and Tomas enter Midkemia?
9. How do the goblins and morendel enter the city of Armengar?
(a) Through the tunnels.
(b) By magic.
(c) By catapult.
(d) Over the walls.
10. What animal head does the warrior with blue plate armor have?
(a) Lion's head.
(b) Pig's head.
(c) Boar's head.
(d) Elephant's head.
11. How many weeks does Guy believe Murmandamus has allowed for sacking Armengar?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
12. After their first attack after leaving the city, where does Shigga recommend they try to hide?
(a) In trees.
(b) The woods.
(c) An underground storage area.
(d) A cave.
13. When magicians from the Academy, the Tsurani, and horse from Landreth and Shamata arrive, how far away is Martin with troops from Yabon?
(a) Less than an hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Two hours.
14. How many waves does Guy believe it will take for Murmandamus to get into the city?
(a) One or two.
(b) Six or seven.
(d) Three or four.
15. Who will guard the Lifestone now that the battle is over and the Dragon Lords are defeated?
(d) Oracle of Aal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roald tell Laurie to do for him when they have to leave him behind, after he is injured on their way to Stone Mountain?
2. How many soldiers does Arutha estimate that Highcastle has?
3. Where do Amos, Guy, and Arutha have their command post?
4. What color is the building where Pug and Tomas go to in the City of Forever?
5. Who does Locklear go to rescue as the troops at Sethanon pull back to the keep?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)