|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raised Gamina before she was brought to Stardock?
(b) Rogen the blind seer.
2. As Martin is hiding from Murmandamus' riders, how many hours until it will be dark?
3. How old was Macros when he left his mother?
4. Where is Pug injured when he and Tomas fight the creature they encounter in the tower on the island, encircled by a ring of fire?
(a) He has a deep cut down his thigh.
(b) He has a concussion.
(c) His left arm is broken.
(d) He breaks a rib.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, for how many days have Guy and his men been leading skirmish parties to slow Murmandamus' army?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) A week.
(d) 4 days.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 16, how long do Tomas and Pug believe that Macros has been in a trance?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) About 3 days.
(c) About 24 hours.
(d) About a week.
7. How many soldiers can be held by the giant siege towers that look like giant spiders from a distance?
(a) 200-300 soldiers.
8. When Murmandamus' riders overtake Martin, Baru and Laurie, what direction are Baru and Laurie forced to take?
9. What is Dolgan's rank?
10. How many days does it take Arutha and his men to travel from Highcastle's garrison to the Dimwood?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 8 days.
11. After the destruction of the city, what area lies in the direction where Murmandamus is moving his armies?
(b) High Wold.
12. What does Roald tell Laurie to do for him when they have to leave him behind, after he is injured on their way to Stone Mountain?
(a) Raise his children.
(b) Make up a song.
(c) Put him out of his misery.
(d) Tell his family.
13. What is the birthmark on Murmandamus' body?
(a) Purple dragon.
(b) Black dragon.
(c) A black sword.
(d) A lightning bolt.
14. How many soldiers should Martin be bringing from Yabon?
15. Who is the first to run down the trail after the men have to leave Roald behind, injured?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Murmandamus' riders overtake Martin, Baru and Laurie, what direction is Martin forced to take?
2. What animal head does the warrior with blue plate armor have?
3. What is the first to come through the rift that is created when Murmandamus dies?
4. Where did the first Murmandamus die?
5. In what direction is Murmandamus moving his armies after the battle at Armengar?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)