|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Neldarlod mean?
(a) Place of the Aspen Trees.
(b) Place of the Ash Trees.
(c) Place of the Maple Trees.
(d) Place of the Beech trees.
2. What does Roald tell Laurie to do for him when they have to leave him behind, after he is injured on their way to Stone Mountain?
(a) Make up a song.
(b) Put him out of his misery.
(c) Tell his family.
(d) Raise his children.
3. Who is the first to run down the trail after the men have to leave Roald behind, injured?
4. Who will guard the Lifestone now that the battle is over and the Dragon Lords are defeated?
(d) Oracle of Aal.
5. After the destruction of the city, what area lies in the direction where Murmandamus is moving his armies?
(a) High Wold.
6. What was Macros' name at birth?
7. When Pug pauses in his efforts to shift the Garden back in time, how fast does Macros tell him that they need to move back in time?
(a) Millions of years per second.
(b) Trillions of years per second.
(c) Billions of years per second.
(d) A hundred thousand years per second.
8. When Martin and the others reach a narrow pass on their way to Stone Mountain, who guards the pass?
(b) Black Slayers.
(d) Mountain Trolls.
9. What is the job of Jimmy, Locklear and the other squires?
(a) Bring buckets of sand and water to every siege engine along the walls.
(b) Tend to wounded.
(c) Deliver messages.
(d) Bring food and water to the fighting men.
10. When Murmandamus' riders overtake Martin, Baru and Laurie, what direction is Martin forced to take?
11. What color dragon does Ryath fight as she, Pug, and Tomas approach the Garden?
12. What made the goblins and other invaders flee after they destroyed the southern gate at Sethanon?
(a) Katala and the four magicians.
(b) A dragon.
(c) Members of the Academy.
(d) Kingdom armies.
13. When magicians from the Academy, the Tsurani, and horse from Landreth and Shamata arrive, how far away is Martin with troops from Yabon?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Less than an hour.
14. How many weeks does Guy believe Murmandamus has allowed for sacking Armengar?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
15. What is the first to come through the rift that is created when Murmandamus dies?
(a) The Enemy.
(b) A Demon.
(c) A Dreadlord.
(d) A Dragon Lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fire does Murmandamus set loose upon the walls?
2. What color is the light of the Enemy?
3. Who is Highcastle's second in command?
4. How long do Guy and Galawain believe that the moredhel that are in the Dimwood have been hiding there?
5. When the attackers attempt to scale the walls of Armengar, what does Guy have his men use on the attackers?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)