|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guard the narrow pass that Martin and the others come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
2. After the destruction of the city, what area lies in the direction where Murmandamus is moving his armies?
(a) High Wold.
3. What type of fire does Murmandamus set loose upon the walls?
(a) Scarlet fire.
(b) Orange fire.
(c) Golden fire.
(d) White fire.
4. What emotion do Guy and others on the battlefield feel when the light created by Pug and the magicians becomes a sphere that glows over Sethanon?
5. How many are there in Murmandamus' army?
(a) Nearly 25,000.
(c) Around 50,000.
6. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
7. What does Amos fire from a catapult toward the enemy armies?
(a) Hot boulders.
(b) Hot sand.
(c) Hot oil.
(d) Quegan fire.
8. How many days does it take Arutha and his men to travel from Highcastle's garrison to the Dimwood?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 7 days.
9. What is the first to come through the rift that is created when Murmandamus dies?
(a) A Dragon Lord.
(b) A Demon.
(c) A Dreadlord.
(d) The Enemy.
10. What attacks Macros, Pug, and Tomas when they return to the Hall of Worlds from the beautiful world?
(a) The Enemy.
11. How many soldiers does Arutha estimate that Highcastle has?
(b) Perhaps 2,000.
(d) About 2,500.
12. Where did the first Murmandamus die?
13. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how long have the people of Armengar waited for the armies to attack the city?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 8 days.
14. In what direction is Murmandamus moving his armies after the battle at Armengar?
15. What is Katala's rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal head does the warrior with blue plate armor have?
2. What color dragon does Ryath fight as she, Pug, and Tomas approach the Garden?
3. How many soldiers can be held by the giant siege towers that look like giant spiders from a distance?
4. How do the goblins and morendel enter the city of Armengar?
5. About how many miles a day can Arutha and his men travel as they leave Highcastle's garrison?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)