|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Martin and the others reach a narrow pass on their way to Stone Mountain, who guards the pass?
(a) Mountain Trolls.
(b) Black Slayers.
2. How many soldiers should Martin be bringing from Yabon?
3. How old is Galain?
4. What is the birthmark on Murmandamus' body?
(a) Black dragon.
(b) A lightning bolt.
(c) Purple dragon.
(d) A black sword.
5. Pug experiences a sense of panoramic awareness when he links his mind with Macros. When has Pug experienced this before?
(a) At Stardock.
(b) In the City of Forever.
(c) At Elvander.
(d) Upon the Tower of Testing.
6. As Martin is hiding from Murmandamus' riders, how many hours until it will be dark?
7. What color is the building where Pug and Tomas go to in the City of Forever?
(a) Rainbow colored.
8. How many weeks does Guy believe Murmandamus has allowed for sacking Armengar?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
9. How old was Macros when he left his mother?
10. Where does Arutha suggest that a merchant go that they meet on their way to Sethanon?
(a) Trailor's Cove.
(b) Bishop's Point.
(c) High Reaches.
(d) Malac's Cross.
11. Where is Pug injured when he and Tomas fight the creature they encounter in the tower on the island, encircled by a ring of fire?
(a) He breaks a rib.
(b) He has a concussion.
(c) His left arm is broken.
(d) He has a deep cut down his thigh.
12. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
13. How many horses does Arutha lose in the Dimwood?
14. As the fourth day of the attack on Armengar ends, how many days has it been since Martin and the others left for Stone Mountain?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 15 days.
15. What creatures do Martin and the others encounter near Inclindel Gap as they journey to Stone Mountain?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does it take Arutha and his men to travel from Highcastle's garrison to the Dimwood?
2. How much time do Arutha and his men gain when they leave Highcastle's garrison?
3. What wound does Lord Highcastle sustain when he is in the hills above his advance position?
4. Who is counting the number of bowmen that Guy and his men have?
5. Why are elves at Stone Mountain when Martin arrives?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)