|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are elves at Stone Mountain when Martin arrives?
(a) To honor Dolgan.
(b) To have a festival.
(c) To trade.
(d) To bring supplies.
2. How does Murmandamus come to the gates of the city?
(a) On a bay mare.
(b) On a gelding.
(c) On a black stallion.
(d) On a platform with a throne.
3. How many days does it take Arutha and his men to travel from Highcastle's garrison to the Dimwood?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 6 days.
4. What creature fed Ashen-Shugar when he was an infant left exposed atop the rocks?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A moredhel.
(c) An eagle.
(d) An elf.
5. When Arutha, Amos, and their men kill Murmandamus' captains, for how many days is the enemy camp thrown into turmoil?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 days.
6. Who is the first to run down the trail after the men have to leave Roald behind, injured?
7. When Amos and Arutha ride out to harry Mormandamus' camp, how many of the rear guard survive?
8. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
9. What color do the Armengarians always wear?
10. How many trolls and goblins do Guy, Arutha, and the others kill during their first attack, after they leave the city?
(a) 3 each.
(b) 5 each.
(c) 4 trolls and 2 goblins.
(d) 6 trolls and 8 goblins.
11. What color is the light of the Enemy?
12. What type of fire does Murmandamus set loose upon the walls?
(a) Orange fire.
(b) Scarlet fire.
(c) Golden fire.
(d) White fire.
13. What color dragon does Ryath fight as she, Pug, and Tomas approach the Garden?
14. How many horses does Arutha lose in the Dimwood?
15. When Pug pauses in his efforts to shift the Garden back in time, how fast does Macros tell him that they need to move back in time?
(a) Trillions of years per second.
(b) A hundred thousand years per second.
(c) Billions of years per second.
(d) Millions of years per second.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is counting the number of bowmen that Guy and his men have?
2. Pug experiences a sense of panoramic awareness when he links his mind with Macros. When has Pug experienced this before?
3. What creatures do Martin and the others have to fight after obtaining horses at the narrow pass they come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
4. How much time do Arutha and his men gain when they leave Highcastle's garrison?
5. How many guard the narrow pass that Martin and the others come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)