|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the building where Pug and Tomas go to in the City of Forever?
(c) Rainbow colored.
2. Where does Arutha suggest that a merchant go that they meet on their way to Sethanon?
(a) Bishop's Point.
(b) Malac's Cross.
(c) Trailor's Cove.
(d) High Reaches.
3. How old is Galain?
4. Where is Pug injured when he and Tomas fight the creature they encounter in the tower on the island, encircled by a ring of fire?
(a) He breaks a rib.
(b) His left arm is broken.
(c) He has a concussion.
(d) He has a deep cut down his thigh.
5. What color dragon does Ryath fight as she, Pug, and Tomas approach the Garden?
6. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
7. When does Arutha want Highcastle's garrison to be evacuated?
(a) An hour before dawn.
(b) By sunrise.
(c) An hour after dawn.
(d) Three hours before dawn.
8. What does Neldarlod mean?
(a) Place of the Maple Trees.
(b) Place of the Beech trees.
(c) Place of the Aspen Trees.
(d) Place of the Ash Trees.
9. At the beginning of Chapter 11, how long has Pug been gone from Stardock?
(a) A year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 10 months.
10. During the battle, who do Amos and Guy say is braver than he looks?
(a) Baldwin de la Troville.
(b) Walter of Gyldenholt.
(c) Baron Humphry.
(d) Anthony du Masigny.
11. As Martin is hiding from Murmandamus' riders, how many hours until it will be dark?
12. What creature do Pug and Tomas encounter in the tower on the island, encircled by a ring of fire?
(a) A Dreadmaster.
(b) A Dreadlord.
(c) A Demon.
13. How many waves does Guy believe it will take for Murmandamus to get into the city?
(a) Three or four.
(b) Six or seven.
(c) One or two.
14. When Murmandamus' riders overtake Martin, Baru and Laurie, what direction are Baru and Laurie forced to take?
15. Where did the first Murmandamus die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What talisman does Arutha tell Murmandamus he has to protect him from the evil arts?
2. When Pug pauses in his efforts to shift the Garden back in time, how fast does Macros tell him that they need to move back in time?
3. How large is the battering ram brought toward the southern gate of Sethanon?
4. What is the order of command after Guy, if something happens to him?
5. What color is the light from the Lifestone?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)