|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guard the narrow pass that Martin and the others come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
2. Where did the first Murmandamus die?
3. What animal head does the warrior with blue plate armor have?
(a) Boar's head.
(b) Lion's head.
(c) Elephant's head.
(d) Pig's head.
4. What creatures do Martin and the others have to fight after obtaining horses at the narrow pass they come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
(a) Mountain trolls.
5. As the fourth day of the attack on Armengar ends, how many days has it been since Martin and the others left for Stone Mountain?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 10 days.
6. Where is Pug injured when he and Tomas fight the creature they encounter in the tower on the island, encircled by a ring of fire?
(a) He has a concussion.
(b) His left arm is broken.
(c) He has a deep cut down his thigh.
(d) He breaks a rib.
7. What do Jimmy and Locklear think Murmandamus may be after in Sethanon?
(a) The natural resources in the area.
(b) Something magic.
(c) A strategic location to launch from in the spring.
(d) A place that can be easily defended.
8. What color is the light of the Enemy?
9. How do the goblins and morendel enter the city of Armengar?
(a) Through the tunnels.
(b) By catapult.
(c) Over the walls.
(d) By magic.
10. In what direction is Murmandamus moving his armies after the battle at Armengar?
11. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how long have the people of Armengar waited for the armies to attack the city?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 4 days.
12. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how long has it been since Guy slept?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 days.
13. What color is the light from the Lifestone?
14. What creatures do Martin and the others encounter near Inclindel Gap as they journey to Stone Mountain?
15. How many years have the elves been in Edder Forest?
(a) 150 years.
(b) Over 200 hundred years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) About 300 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will guard the Lifestone now that the battle is over and the Dragon Lords are defeated?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 16, how long do Tomas and Pug believe that Macros has been in a trance?
3. How old is Galain?
4. What does Amos fire from a catapult toward the enemy armies?
5. When Murmandamus' riders overtake Martin, Baru and Laurie, what direction are Baru and Laurie forced to take?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)