Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, for how many days have Guy and his men been leading skirmish parties to slow Murmandamus' army?
(a) A week.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 days.
2. Who is Highcastle's second in command?
(a) Walter of Gyldenholt.
(b) Baldwin de la Troville.
(c) Ryan de Balline.
(d) Anthony du Masigny.
3. What is Katala's rank?
4. How many soldiers does Arutha estimate that Highcastle has?
(a) Perhaps 2,000.
(c) About 2,500.
5. What talisman does Arutha tell Murmandamus he has to protect him from the evil arts?
(a) A talisman from the elves.
(b) A talisman from Tomas.
(c) A talisman from Macros.
(d) A talisman from the Abbot at Sarth.
6. What does Amos fire from a catapult toward the enemy armies?
(a) Hot boulders.
(b) Hot oil.
(c) Quegan fire.
(d) Hot sand.
7. Pug experiences a sense of panoramic awareness when he links his mind with Macros. When has Pug experienced this before?
(a) Upon the Tower of Testing.
(b) In the City of Forever.
(c) At Elvander.
(d) At Stardock.
8. When Amos and Arutha ride out to harry Mormandamus' camp, how many of the rear guard survive?
9. What wound does Lord Highcastle sustain when he is in the hills above his advance position?
(a) Scalp wound.
(b) A deep cut down his right arm.
(c) A sprained ankle.
(d) A broken rib.
10. What attacks Macros, Pug, and Tomas when they return to the Hall of Worlds from the beautiful world?
(a) The Enemy.
11. What made the goblins and other invaders flee after they destroyed the southern gate at Sethanon?
(a) Katala and the four magicians.
(b) A dragon.
(c) Kingdom armies.
(d) Members of the Academy.
12. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
13. How old was Macros when he left his mother?
14. When Martin and the others reach a narrow pass on their way to Stone Mountain, who guards the pass?
(a) Black Slayers.
(c) Mountain Trolls.
15. Who built Armengar?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what time of day is the city of Sethanon surrounded by Murmandamus' advance cavalry?
2. Who kills Bronwynn?
3. During the battle, who do Amos and Guy say is braver than he looks?
4. What creatures do Martin and the others encounter near Inclindel Gap as they journey to Stone Mountain?
5. What does Neldarlod mean?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)