|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arutha and his men are taken to a village. What do the children playing in the compound of the village have?
(a) Wooden swords.
(b) Clay marbles.
(d) Wooden balls.
2. Who was King Lyam's predecessor?
(a) King Quegan.
(b) King Ryan.
(c) King Trevan.
(d) King Rodric.
3. Who is the steward of Macros' castle?
4. How tall is the citadel at Armengar?
(a) 100 feet high.
(b) 200 feet high.
(c) Thirty stories high.
(d) Twelve stories high.
5. Where is the company that is led by Arutha assembling before making their way toward the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
(a) Rainbow Parrot Inn.
(b) Aboard the Royal Raven.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) Fiddler Crab Inn.
6. What is Jimmy's position at the Court of Krondor?
(a) Senior Squire.
(d) Errand boy.
7. Who is Tomas' wife?
(a) Daughter of Lyam.
(b) Queen of the Elvandar.
(c) Queen of Krondor.
(d) Daughter of Borric.
8. What company do Krista and Bronwynn serve in?
(a) Second Company.
(b) Tenth Company.
(c) Eighth Company.
(d) First Company.
9. How long has it been since King Rodric died?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
10. What creatures do the Pantathians resemble?
11. After Ryath transports Pug and Tomas from Sorcerer's Island, what do the creatures resemble that attack the two men?
12. What does Aglaranna change the morendel's name to when he returns?
13. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Arutha and the others been following the Beasthound?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) More than a week.
(d) 4 weeks.
14. What name is given to the Beasthound?
15. Who once enslaved the creatures that Pug and Tomas encounter after Ryath transports them from Sorcerer's Island?
(b) The Enemy.
(d) Macros the Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles do Pug and Tomas have to travel to Macros' island at the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. How much younger is Guy than Arutha's father?
3. In the Prologue, what does a young man working on a list do when the wind blows in a window?
4. In the Prologue, toward what direction is the wind blowing?
5. Where do Pug and Tomas go with Ryath in Chapter 4?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)