|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the priest of Sung the White?
(a) Father David.
(b) Father Nathan.
(c) Father Bryan.
(d) Father Justin.
2. By what other name is Pug sometimes called?
3. How old is Miranda, the daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
4. Where do Pug and Tomas go with Ryath in Chapter 4?
5. Where does Trevor Hull believe that the Nighthawks may be hiding?
(a) Near the docks.
(b) In the sewers.
(c) Fish Town.
(d) Foreign Town.
6. What is on the tabard of Tomas' armor?
(a) His coat of arms.
(b) Golden dragon.
(c) A griffin.
(d) A red cross.
7. The other guest at the inn where Arutha, Martin and the others stay has a heavy shield. What is it made of?
8. What does Pug find in a hidden nook in Macros' hearth in the villa?
(a) A scroll.
(b) A cipher.
(c) A musical instrument.
(d) A book.
9. What color robes are worn by the Master of Ceremonies?
(a) Yellow and red.
(b) Gray and blue.
(c) Red and black.
(d) White and navy.
10. How tall is the citadel at Armengar?
(a) Twelve stories high.
(b) 200 feet high.
(c) Thirty stories high.
(d) 100 feet high.
11. What company do Krista and Bronwynn serve in?
(a) Second Company.
(b) Eighth Company.
(c) Tenth Company.
(d) First Company.
12. When does Queen Aglaranna say that Tomas vanished?
(a) A few days after Midsummer's Festival.
(b) 2 months ago.
(c) 3 months ago.
(d) Three days ago.
13. When was the last time that martial law was declared?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 1 year ago.
(c) 4 years ago.
(d) 3 years ago.
14. What is Pug's wife's name?
15. How much younger is Guy than Arutha's father?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Tolly tell Jimmy is the password for the night?
2. Where has Pug been this last year?
3. What time is it when Jimmy and Locklear sneak through a secret tunnel?
4. Who is the other guest at the inn where Arutha, Martin and the others stay?
5. What is Jimmy's position at the Court of Krondor?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)