|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is given to the Beasthound?
2. What color is Briana's hair?
(a) Red with a streak of grey.
(b) Blond with a streak of grey.
(c) Brown with a streak of grey.
(d) Black with a streak of grey.
3. What instrument is played as the funeral cortege leaves the city?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A bugle.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A drum.
4. When was the last time that martial law was declared?
(a) 4 years ago.
(b) 2 years ago.
(c) 1 year ago.
(d) 3 years ago.
5. How tall is the citadel at Armengar?
(a) Twelve stories high.
(b) Thirty stories high.
(c) 100 feet high.
(d) 200 feet high.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how long has Arutha's party been waiting for Martin?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
7. In Chapter 2, what does Tolly tell Jimmy is the password for the night?
8. What does an old man use for a walking staff in the village where Arutha and his men are taken?
(a) A beautifully carved staff.
(b) A crude, rough hewn walking stick.
(c) A large wooden stick.
(d) A sword.
9. Now that Murmandamus has showed up, how many can the Brothers coordinate under a single commander?
(a) 1,500 to 1,750 warriors.
(b) 800 to 1,500 warriors.
(c) 500 to 1,000 warriors.
(d) 2,000 to 3,000 warriors.
10. What is the mother of the babies doing in the Prologue?
(a) Eating dinner with her husband.
(b) Visiting family.
(d) Attending a state dinner.
11. What continent will Pug and Tomas go to in order to find the Halls of the Dead?
12. Arutha and his men are taken to a village. What do the children playing in the compound of the village have?
(a) Clay marbles.
(b) Wooden balls.
(d) Wooden swords.
13. Where are Arutha and his men going to be taken by their captors?
14. Where do Pug and Tomas go with Ryath in Chapter 4?
15. Who is the steward of Macros' castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. By order of the Master of Ceremonies, what type of wagering will no longer be allowed?
2. What is a man and his giant dog fighting when Arutha and his men come upon them?
3. How many horses pull the funeral bier?
4. Who is the priest of Sung the White?
5. How many infiltrators have Guy and the people of Armengar attempted to get into Murmandamus' camp?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)