|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the elder that Pug would be coming to learn from them?
2. Where do Jimmy and Locklear buy horses?
(a) Inn Haven.
(d) Winding Road.
3. What talisman does Arutha tell Murmandamus he has to protect him from the evil arts?
(a) A talisman from Tomas.
(b) A talisman from the elves.
(c) A talisman from Macros.
(d) A talisman from the Abbot at Sarth.
4. How many of Guy's former officers are at Highcastle?
5. On what day after Arutha secured Sethanon does word come that Murmandamus is on the march?
(a) The eleventh day.
(b) The fourth day.
(c) The tenth day.
(d) The eighth day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles a day will Baru, Martin, Laurie and Roald have to travel to reach Stone Mountain in two weeks?
2. What is the first to come through the rift that is created when Murmandamus dies?
3. How large is the battering ram brought toward the southern gate of Sethanon?
4. Who is in charge while Arutha is incapacitated and being treated for his injuries?
5. How old is Inez, daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)