|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the inn where Arutha and his party stay after Martin joins them?
(a) Sleeping Wagoner.
(b) The Tavern.
(c) The Sleeping Farmer.
2. As Martin is hiding from Murmandamus' riders, how many hours until it will be dark?
3. Why are elves at Stone Mountain when Martin arrives?
(a) To bring supplies.
(b) To have a festival.
(c) To trade.
(d) To honor Dolgan.
4. How many days does Jimmy tell Tolly to hide?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 2 days.
(d) A week.
5. How many years have the elves been in Edder Forest?
(a) Over 200 hundred years.
(b) About 300 years.
(c) 150 years.
(d) 100 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Murmandamus has showed up, how many can the Brothers coordinate under a single commander?
2. When Murmandamus' riders overtake Martin, Baru and Laurie, what direction is Martin forced to take?
3. Who is Locklear's father?
4. The other guest at the inn where Arutha, Martin and the others stay has a heavy shield. What is it made of?
5. In the Prologue, what does a young man working on a list do when the wind blows in a window?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)