|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pug injured when he and Tomas fight the creature they encounter in the tower on the island, encircled by a ring of fire?
(a) He breaks a rib.
(b) His left arm is broken.
(c) He has a concussion.
(d) He has a deep cut down his thigh.
2. How many years have the elves been in Edder Forest?
(a) Over 200 hundred years.
(b) About 300 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 150 years.
3. How many miles do Pug and Tomas have to travel to Macros' island at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) 250 miles.
(b) 10,000 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) Nearly 1,000 miles.
4. In Chapter 6, where does Locklear say that he last saw Laurie?
(a) In Arutha's rooms.
(b) Riding out of the main gate.
(c) In the council chambers.
(d) Riding out of the postern gate.
5. By order of the Master of Ceremonies, what type of wagering will no longer be allowed?
(a) Wagering on duels.
(b) Wagering on barrel-ball matches.
(c) Wagering on horses.
(d) Wagering on dog fights.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, for how many days have Guy and his men been leading skirmish parties to slow Murmandamus' army?
2. How many guard the narrow pass that Martin and the others come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
3. What does Neldarlod mean?
4. What is another name for Collington's Road?
5. How much younger is Guy than Arutha's father?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)