|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arutha and his men are taken to a village. What do the children playing in the compound of the village have?
(a) Wooden swords.
(b) Wooden balls.
(c) Clay marbles.
2. What is another name for Collington's Road?
(a) Tanners Street.
(b) Offal Street.
(c) Butchers Street.
(d) Avenue of Smells.
3. How old is Inez, daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
4. Who once enslaved the creatures that Pug and Tomas encounter after Ryath transports them from Sorcerer's Island?
(a) The Enemy.
(d) Macros the Black.
5. What does Neldarlod mean?
(a) Place of the Ash Trees.
(b) Place of the Maple Trees.
(c) Place of the Beech trees.
(d) Place of the Aspen Trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pug experiences a sense of panoramic awareness when he links his mind with Macros. When has Pug experienced this before?
2. What animal head does the warrior with blue plate armor have?
3. Who is the goddess in the Hall of the Dead?
4. How old is Miranda, the daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
5. Who is counting the number of bowmen that Guy and his men have?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)