|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Martin tracking a bear?
(a) For sport.
(b) It is injured.
(c) It killed a man.
(d) It escaped from its owner.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 12, for how many days have Guy and his men been leading skirmish parties to slow Murmandamus' army?
(a) 3 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 4 days.
3. How many times does Tomas say he has lived when asked to give his name for the Oracle?
(b) 4 times.
(c) 3 times.
4. What ship do Jimmy and Locklear get onto?
(d) Royal Raven.
5. As Martin is hiding from Murmandamus' riders, how many hours until it will be dark?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Bronwynn?
2. After Ryath transports Pug and Tomas from Sorcerer's Island, what do the creatures resemble that attack the two men?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how long have the people of Armengar waited for the armies to attack the city?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how long has it been since Guy slept?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Tolly tell Jimmy is the password for the night?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)