|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument is played as the funeral cortege leaves the city?
(a) A bugle.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A drum.
(d) A trumpet.
2. What color robes are worn by the Master of Ceremonies?
(a) Yellow and red.
(b) White and navy.
(c) Gray and blue.
(d) Red and black.
3. Who is Locklear's father?
(a) Lord Dulanic.
(b) Duke of Krondor.
(c) Baron of Land's End.
(d) Duke of Rillanon.
4. What is the signal for the companies to make their way to the stronghold of the brotherhood of assassins?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A trumpet blast.
(c) Incorrect ringing of the time by the city watch.
(d) A member of the Mockers will tell each group when to leave.
5. What does Aglaranna change the morendel's name to when he returns?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tomas' son?
2. How many times does Tomas say he has lived when asked to give his name for the Oracle?
3. Who is the priest of Sung the White?
4. What time is it when Jimmy and Locklear sneak through a secret tunnel?
5. In the Prologue, what does a young man working on a list do when the wind blows in a window?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)