|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Martin tracking a bear?
(a) It is injured.
(b) It escaped from its owner.
(c) It killed a man.
(d) For sport.
2. How many guard the narrow pass that Martin and the others come to on their way to Stone Mountain?
3. How old is Miranda, the daughter of the Duke of Rodez?
4. How long do Guy and Galawain believe that the moredhel that are in the Dimwood have been hiding there?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) Since summer.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) A month.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Arutha and the others been following the Beasthound?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) More than a week.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dog accepting as master?
2. Why are elves at Stone Mountain when Martin arrives?
3. Arutha and his men are taken to a village. What do the children playing in the compound of the village have?
4. What is another name for Collington's Road?
5. Where has Pug been this last year?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)