|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the partners want from Edward after the money crisis is discovered?
(a) His dignity.
(c) His resignation.
(d) A written apology.
2. What is the last place that Hugh visits?
(a) The bank.
(b) The pond at Windfield.
(c) His house in Kensington.
(d) Peter's grave.
3. What kind of a school is Windfield?
(a) A Jewish school.
(b) A public school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A Catholic school.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what "secret" does Samuel know that he says may come back to haunt Augusta?
(a) Augusta has feelings for Micky.
(b) Joseph has been unfaithful.
(c) Joseph's work is not respected.
(d) Peter's brother, a lawyer, is making inquiries.
5. What does Tonio do for a "living"?
(a) He is a diplomat.
(b) He is an ambassador.
(c) He is an attache to the Codorvan Minister in London.
(d) He is a gambler.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 4, under what name does Micky intend to travel?
2. What is the catalyst that brings down the bank?
3. How does Micky kill Seth?
4. How does Micky get Tonio to stay at the baccarat game longer than he wants to?
5. Why do Micky and Edward go to Nellie's in Part 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)