|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Solly Greenhouse's date at the Argyll Room?
(a) Rachel Bodwin.
(b) Maisie Robinson.
(c) Florence Stalworthy.
(d) April Tilsley.
2. Why does Mr. Offerton send Hugh to the schoolmaster's office when he sees him in the courtyard in the Prologue?
(a) They want to question him about Micky.
(b) He needs to be told about Peter.
(c) Hugh's mother is there to see him.
(d) Hugh will be whipped for going swimming.
3. Who do Edward, Micky and Hugh meet in the Argyll Room?
(a) Micky's father, Carlos.
(b) Friends from high school.
(c) Danny Robinson.
(d) Call girls.
4. How does Hugh feel about the ratting?
(a) Hugh found the rats disgusting.
(b) Hugh hated that April seemed to like it.
(c) Hugh laughed at the whole event.
(d) He thinks animals do what they have to, but humans are disgusting.
5. Maisie doesn't want to be Solly's wife or mistress for all of the reasons except for which one?
(a) He is fat.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He is too nice to deceive.
(d) She is not in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albert Cammel's letter to Hugh reveal?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what job does Maisie find?
3. What does Joseph Pilaster collect?
4. To where does Danny run away in the Prologue?
5. Who wins the ratting bet in Part 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)