Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jenkins run into after leaving the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(b) His father.
2. Who owns the house Jenkins is at in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Bob Duport.
(b) Bob Dufresne.
(c) Bob Durbin.
(d) Bob Ducre.
3. What does Eleanor find tedious and boring?
(a) Jenkins' company.
(c) Society events.
(d) Country life.
4. Who do Jenkins and Widmerpool find out is engaged at the end of "A Buyer's Market"?
5. How does Barbara cut through Jenkins' shyness when they meet?
(a) She provokes him into anger.
(b) She gives him a hug.
(c) She pretends they have met before.
(d) She urges him to ask her to dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Walpole-Wilsons live?
2. What is Rosie's surname?
3. What does Jenkins think is pressed against him on the way to the dance in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
4. Who is the hostess of the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
5. What have Deacon and Gypsy been distributing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)