|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Barbara's surname?
2. Why does Widmerpool decline to be introduced to someone by Truscott at the party?
(a) He has had too much to drink.
(b) He thinks Truscott playing a prank on him.
(c) He isn't interested in meeting them.
(d) He has to leave the party.
3. When Widmerpool and Jenkins meet in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market", who does Widmerpool bring up as a topic of conversation?
(a) His mother.
(c) Le Bas.
4. What firm does Widmerpool now work for in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Goddard and Beachcroft.
(b) Barnes, Huddle and Stuart.
(d) Turnbull, Welford and Puckering.
5. Who owns the building Ralph lives in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What have Deacon and Gypsy been distributing?
2. Who is Stringham engaged to in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
3. What is Gypsy's surname?
4. What event does Deacon put on in Chapter 4 of "A Buyer's Market"?
5. Where do the Walpole-Wilsons live?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)