|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara accidentally pour over someone's head?
2. What does Widmerpool do at the firm he works for?
(a) He is an advisor.
(b) He is an accountant.
(c) He is a solicitor.
(d) He is an banker.
3. How does Barbara cut through Jenkins' shyness when they meet?
(a) She urges him to ask her to dance.
(b) She pretends they have met before.
(c) She gives him a hug.
(d) She provokes him into anger.
4. What does Jenkins learn is Widmerpool's first name?
5. Who does Pilgrim argue with at the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Widmerpool and Jenkins meet in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market", who does Widmerpool bring up as a topic of conversation?
2. Who is Max Pilgrim?
3. Who owns the house Jenkins is at in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
4. What is Widmerpool worried about in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
5. Where is Jenkins employed in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)