|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jenkins employed in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) An antique book shop.
(c) A gallery.
(d) A firm that buys art books.
2. What word does Lady Walpole-Wilson use to describe Barbara?
3. Where does Deacon invite Jenkins to go with him and Gypsy in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) For coffee.
(b) For dinner.
(c) To a market.
(d) To a party.
4. Who owns the building Ralph lives in?
5. What does Jenkins think about Eleanor is Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) She is somewhat attractive.
(b) She is losing her mind.
(c) She is in love with Quiggin.
(d) She is becoming selfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stringham say he is going to attend a party in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
2. How does Stringham begin to act at the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
3. Who is Stringham engaged to in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
4. Who introduces Barbara to Jenkins?
5. When does Stringham say his wedding will take place?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)