Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Widmerpool worried about in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Having to spend a weekend with Quiggin around.
(b) His mother's failing health.
(c) Being passed over for a promotion.
(d) Having done something seemingly illegal.
2. Who owns the building Ralph lives in?
3. What is the title of the flyers Deacon and Gypsy distribute?
(a) Walk with Jesus.
(b) War Never Pays.
(c) Support Your Community - Buy Local!
(d) The Principles of Communism.
4. What does Jenkins note Barbara's horseplay will result in?
(a) Losing her upperclass friends.
(b) Some good gossip.
(c) Exclusion from parties.
(d) A mention on the society pages.
5. What does Deacon ask Jenkins about when they meet on the street in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Jenkins' housing situation.
(b) Jenkins' girlfriend.
(c) Jenkins' religious affiliation.
(d) Jenkins' parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jenkins relieved to hear is out of the country in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
2. Who does Jenkins meet again at Deacon's event?
3. What does Eleanor find tedious and boring?
4. What does Widmerpool say about Jenkins' employment?
5. Where does Deacon invite Jenkins to go with him and Gypsy in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)