|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3 of "An Acceptance World", in the story Barnby told Jenkins, where does Barnby meet a girl?
(a) Under an awning during a rain shower.
(b) At a taxi stand.
(c) On a train.
(d) At a coffee house.
2. To whom does Jenkins compare Deacon?
(a) Le Bas.
3. Who leaves the school a short time after an arrest is made?
(d) Le Bas.
4. What is Sunderland Farebrother's nickname?
5. What does Jenkins note Barbara's horseplay will result in?
(a) Exclusion from parties.
(b) Some good gossip.
(c) Losing her upperclass friends.
(d) A mention on the society pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barbara's surname?
2. Who is offered the position with Sir Magnus Donner?
3. Whose home is Jenkins invited to in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
4. Who is Jenkins left alone in the car with in Chapter 2 of "An Acceptance World"?
5. What is Jean's assessment of Mona in Chapter 4 of "An Acceptance World"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)