|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What article of Widmerpool's clothing do fellow students note is unique?
(a) His coat.
(b) His hat.
(c) His shorts.
(d) His scarf.
2. What does Jenkins note about the location of the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) It is close to his own home.
(b) Giles would not like it.
(c) It is in a bad area of London.
(d) It is in a building owned by Deacon.
3. What does Jenkins ask Jean in Chapter 3 of "An Acceptance World"?
(a) If she regrets her affair with him.
(b) If he can come to her room.
(c) If he can meet her daughter.
(d) If she will leave her husband.
4. At his stage and place in life, how does Jenkins describe the current attitude toward having children in Chapter 4 of "An Acceptance World"?
(a) It is not really fashionable.
(b) It is something few have the guts to do.
(c) It can only ever considered a mistake.
(d) It is very respectable.
5. Why is Farebrother at Stringham's home?
(a) To drop off his wife.
(b) To talk business.
(c) To purchase the property.
(d) To visit Stringham's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Le Bas find which gets Templer kicked out of school in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
2. What food do Stringham and Jenkins prepare for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
3. What does Jenkins think is pressed against him on the way to the dance in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
4. Who does Giles say Jenkins shouldn't mention his fortune reading to?
5. What is Jean's daughter named?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)