|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins think is a part of Farebrother's persona?
(a) His long anecdotes.
(b) His threadbare suits.
(c) His forgetfulness.
(d) His colorful vocabulary.
2. How does Jenkins know his feelings for Barbara are cooling?
(a) He doesn't feel jealousy anymore.
(b) He finds speaking to her to be a bore.
(c) His heart doesn't pound when he sees her.
(d) He doesn't think of her very often.
3. What is Stringham's unmarried sister named?
4. What does Jenkins think is pressed against him on the way to the dance in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) A hand.
(b) A breast.
(c) A shoulder.
(d) A foot.
5. Where did Jenkins' family once encounter Deacon?
(a) At a fireworks show.
(b) At Buckingham Palace.
(c) At the Louvre.
(d) At the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Widmerpool at La Grenadiere?
2. What is Jenkins looking at at the beginning of the novel?
3. What is La Grenadiere?
4. What does Deacon ask Jenkins about when they meet on the street in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
5. When does Myra say she will see Jenkins again?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)