|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins plan in order to impress a girl at La Grenadiere?
(a) A song.
(b) A dance.
(c) A speech.
(d) A poem.
2. When Myra reads Giles' fortune, what is he interested to know about?
(b) His inheritance.
(c) The war.
3. Where does Giles tend to stay while in London?
(b) North Audley.
4. What is Widmerpool doing when Jenkins first encounters him in "A Question of Upbringing"?
5. When does Myra say she will see Jenkins again?
(a) In a year.
(b) In a month.
(c) In sixty-seven days.
(d) When the time is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pilgrim argue with at the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
2. What does Myra use to read Jenkins' fortune?
3. Who does Giles say Jenkins shouldn't mention his fortune reading to?
4. How does Jenkins know his feelings for Barbara are cooling?
5. Who is NOT included in the group Jenkins sees parading in the park?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)