|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quiggin say Clarke wants to express in the book introduction?
(a) A Catholic point of view.
(b) A Marxist point of view.
(c) A modernist point of view.
(d) A new point of view.
2. What is Jean's daughter named?
3. When Myra leaves and return in Chapter 1 of "An Acceptance World", what has changed?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her mood.
(c) Her scent.
(d) Her clothes.
4. What does Jenkins say troubles Quiggin in his career?
(a) He takes on too much work.
(b) A lack of confidence in his work.
(c) A habit of hiring incompetent employees.
(d) His personality is hard to get along with.
5. What have Deacon and Gypsy been distributing?
(a) Communist party flyers.
(b) Flyer for their church.
(c) Anti-war flyers.
(d) Shop advertisement flyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myra use to read Jenkins' fortune?
2. Where does Giles tend to stay while in London?
3. What does Jenkins say Giles strives to do?
4. What does Mona do for a living?
5. What role does Sillers serve at the school?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)