|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins think is a part of Farebrother's persona?
(a) His threadbare suits.
(b) His long anecdotes.
(c) His forgetfulness.
(d) His colorful vocabulary.
2. What does Barbara accidentally pour over someone's head?
3. What is Gypsy's surname?
4. Where is Jenkins employed in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) A firm that buys art books.
(b) An antique book shop.
(c) A gallery.
(d) A newspaper.
5. About how old does Jenkins say Giles is in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) About seventy.
(b) About forty.
(c) About sixty.
(d) About fifty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jenkins' family once encounter Deacon?
2. Who does Jenkins run into after leaving the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
3. What does Eleanor find tedious and boring?
4. What does Sillers warn the boys to be sensitive about in regard to Quiggin?
5. What is particularly unique about one of Widmerpool's articles of clothing?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)