|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara accidentally pour over someone's head?
2. With which of his schoolmates does Jenkins say he has most in common?
(d) Le Bas.
3. Where do the Walpole-Wilsons live?
(a) Belgrave Square.
(b) Grosvenor Place.
(c) Eaton Square.
4. What is Ralph's occupation?
(a) He is a college professor.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a journalist.
(d) He is a musician.
5. What is the name of Stringham's step-father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Widmerpool do at the firm he works for?
2. Who is Max Pilgrim?
3. What is Widmerpool doing when Jenkins first encounters him in "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. About how old does Jenkins say Giles is in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
5. What does Jenkins do when Barbara asks him to attend a dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)