|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Le Bas find which gets Templer kicked out of school in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) A tobacco pouch.
(b) A plagiarized exam paper.
(c) A bottle of gin.
(d) A pipe.
2. What is the title of the flyers Deacon and Gypsy distribute?
(a) Support Your Community - Buy Local!
(b) War Never Pays.
(c) Walk with Jesus.
(d) The Principles of Communism.
3. What is Jenkins' relation to Giles?
(a) Giles is Jenkins' brother.
(b) Giles is Jenkins' godfather.
(c) Giles is Jenkins' cousin.
(d) Giles is Jenkins' uncle.
4. In Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing" where is Templer late in returning from?
5. How does Jenkins describe Templer's personality?
(a) As earthy.
(b) As raunchy.
(c) As soothing.
(d) As aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Giles and Jenkins' father have a falling out over?
2. What does Widmerpool do at the firm he works for?
3. Who is Stringham engaged to in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
4. What is Jenkins relieved is not the subject of ridicule in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
5. What have Deacon and Gypsy been distributing?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)