|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Deacon bothered by in a club in Chapter 4 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) A thuggish man.
(b) The loud music.
(c) Having to buy everyone drinks.
(d) The unsanitary conditions.
2. What does Widmerpool do at the firm he works for?
(a) He is an accountant.
(b) He is a solicitor.
(c) He is an advisor.
(d) He is an banker.
3. What delays Stringham's return to school in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) An accident.
(b) A girl.
(c) A death.
(d) Bad weather.
4. What is Ralph's occupation?
(a) He is an artist.
(b) He is a college professor.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is a journalist.
5. What is Sunderland Farebrother's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sillers warn the boys to be sensitive about in regard to Quiggin?
2. What does Jenkins think is pressed against him on the way to the dance in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
3. At the beginning of "A Buyer's Market", what event does Jenkins attend?
4. How does Jenkins describe Stringham's mother?
5. About how old does Jenkins say Giles is in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)