|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins plan in order to impress a girl at La Grenadiere?
(a) A speech.
(b) A dance.
(c) A poem.
(d) A song.
2. What does Sillers warn the boys to be sensitive about in regard to Quiggin?
(a) His failing grades.
(b) His father's recent death.
(c) His weight.
(d) His financial situation.
3. What is Ralph's occupation?
(a) He is a college professor.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a journalist.
(d) He is a musician.
4. How does Jenkins know his feelings for Barbara are cooling?
(a) He doesn't feel jealousy anymore.
(b) He finds speaking to her to be a bore.
(c) His heart doesn't pound when he sees her.
(d) He doesn't think of her very often.
5. Where do the Walpole-Wilsons live?
(a) Grosvenor Place.
(b) Belgrave Square.
(c) Eaton Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jenkins say he is living in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
2. What article of Widmerpool's clothing do fellow students note is unique?
3. What is one topic of conversation at the dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
4. At school, what does Sillers often organize in the afternoon?
5. What is Sunderland Farebrother's nickname?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)