|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Buyer's Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins note about the location of the party in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Giles would not like it.
(b) It is in a building owned by Deacon.
(c) It is close to his own home.
(d) It is in a bad area of London.
2. What does Jenkins do when Barbara asks him to attend a dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Cancels his other plans.
(b) Volunteers to bring some wine.
(c) Asks to bring a friend along.
(d) Tries to make up an excuse.
3. What is Jenkins' relation to Giles?
(a) Giles is Jenkins' uncle.
(b) Giles is Jenkins' godfather.
(c) Giles is Jenkins' cousin.
(d) Giles is Jenkins' brother.
4. What food do Stringham and Jenkins prepare for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(b) Chicken pot pie.
5. Who leaves the school a short time after an arrest is made?
(c) Le Bas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Jenkins in when he arrives at La Grenadiere?
2. What does Widmerpool do at the firm he works for?
3. What is Lady Walpole-Wilson's relation to Barbara?
4. What is Widmerpool worried about in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
5. Who leaves the party early in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)