|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Farebrother question Jenkins about on the train in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) His plans for the future.
(b) His feelings about the Templers.
(c) His eating habits.
(d) His financial situation.
2. How does Jenkins describe Stringham's mother?
(a) As beautiful.
(b) As generous.
(c) As old.
(d) As strict.
3. What food do Stringham and Jenkins prepare for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(b) Chicken pot pie.
4. What field does Widmerpool intend to pursue an occupation in?
5. With which of his schoolmates does Jenkins say he has most in common?
(d) Le Bas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the boys go joyriding in the countryside?
2. What did Giles and Jenkins' father have a falling out over?
3. How does Jenkins describe Templer's personality?
4. Where is Stringham's mother from?
5. Why is Widmerpool at La Grenadiere?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)