|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is particularly unique about one of Widmerpool's articles of clothing?
(a) It is too small for him.
(b) It it a very bright color.
(c) It looks out of date.
(d) It has a large hole in it.
2. What does Farebrother question Jenkins about one evening in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) His travels.
(b) His family genealogy.
(c) His father's military career.
(d) His love life.
3. Why do the boys decide to return to their dormitory house quickly in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) To hide their purchases.
(b) To have dinner.
(c) To play a trick on Windmerpool.
(d) To provide themselves with alibis.
4. Who is Parkinson?
(a) The housemaster.
(b) The director of games.
(c) The headmaster.
(d) The groundkeeper.
5. Why is Farebrother at Stringham's home?
(a) To visit Stringham's grandfather.
(b) To talk business.
(c) To purchase the property.
(d) To drop off his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stringham and Jenkins borrow to prepare a meal in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
2. What does Jenkins say he can see when he looks back at his memories?
3. What does Le Bas ask the boys to identify when they find him in the countryside?
4. Where does Stringham plan to visit his father at Christmas?
5. What does Giles ask Jenkins to do in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)