|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Stringham and Jenkins borrow to prepare a meal in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) A hot plate.
(b) A pan.
(c) A can opener.
(d) A measuring cup.
2. Who is Le Bas?
(a) The groundskeeper.
(b) The student advisor.
(c) Jenkin's roommate.
(d) The housemaster.
3. How does Jenkins describe Stringham's mother?
(a) As strict.
(b) As old.
(c) As beautiful.
(d) As generous.
4. What does Jenkins note about Widmerpool in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) Widmerpool is often alone.
(b) Widmerpool acts before he thinks.
(c) Widmerpool is the big man on campus.
(d) Widmerpool comes from a working class family.
5. What happens when the boys go joyriding in the countryside?
(a) Their car loses a tire.
(b) Their car is hit by another car.
(c) Their car gets stuck in a ditch.
(d) Their car hits a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is offered the position with Sir Magnus Donner?
2. Where is Stringham's mother from?
3. What does Farebrother question Jenkins about on the train in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. About how old does Jenkins say Giles is in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
5. What is Sunderland Farebrother's nickname?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)