|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is particularly unique about one of Widmerpool's articles of clothing?
(a) It looks out of date.
(b) It it a very bright color.
(c) It is too small for him.
(d) It has a large hole in it.
2. What food do Stringham and Jenkins prepare for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(d) Chicken pot pie.
3. Why does Le Bas say he goes into the countryside?
(a) To paint the scenery.
(b) To pick berries.
(c) To get away from the students.
(d) To hunt for butterflies.
4. What does Farebrother question Jenkins about on the train in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) His eating habits.
(b) His feelings about the Templers.
(c) His plans for the future.
(d) His financial situation.
5. About how old does Jenkins say Giles is in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) About fifty.
(b) About seventy.
(c) About forty.
(d) About sixty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giles ask Jenkins to do in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
2. Where does Templer say he was which caused him to be late in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
3. Who gets picked up by the police in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. What is Jenkins' relation to Giles?
5. What position is Bill Truscot looking for a man to fill for Sir Magnus Donner?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)