|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What delays Stringham's return to school in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) An accident.
(b) Bad weather.
(c) A girl.
(d) A death.
2. What does Giles do while visiting the dormitory which could get Jenkins in trouble?
(a) Lights a cigarette.
(b) Brings in alcohol.
(c) Rearranges the furniture.
(d) Plays loud music.
3. How does Jenkins describe Templer's personality?
(a) As soothing.
(b) As aggressive.
(c) As raunchy.
(d) As earthy.
4. How does Jenkins describe Stringham's mother?
(a) As old.
(b) As strict.
(c) As generous.
(d) As beautiful.
5. Who leaves the school a short time after an arrest is made?
(a) Le Bas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sillers warn the boys to be sensitive about in regard to Quiggin?
2. What is Sunderland Farebrother's nickname?
3. In Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing" where is Templer late in returning from?
4. What field does Widmerpool intend to pursue an occupation in?
5. What does Giles ask Jenkins to do in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)