|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the school a short time after an arrest is made?
(b) Le Bas.
2. What is Jenkins' relation to Giles?
(a) Giles is Jenkins' godfather.
(b) Giles is Jenkins' uncle.
(c) Giles is Jenkins' cousin.
(d) Giles is Jenkins' brother.
3. What is Templer's first name?
4. What does Farebrother question Jenkins about one evening in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) His father's military career.
(b) His love life.
(c) His family genealogy.
(d) His travels.
5. What role does Sillers serve at the school?
(a) He is a junior dean.
(b) He is a party planner.
(c) He is the advisor to the student council.
(d) He is an informal counsellor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenkins think of Stringham's unmarried sister?
2. What does Jenkins say he can see when he looks back at his memories?
3. Why is Widmerpool at La Grenadiere?
4. Who gets picked up by the police in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
5. What is particularly unique about one of Widmerpool's articles of clothing?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)