|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which author do Le Bas and the boys discuss while in the countryside?
(a) Conan Doyle.
(b) Oscar Wilde.
(d) Charles Dickens.
2. How does Jenkins describe Stringham's mother?
(a) As beautiful.
(b) As strict.
(c) As generous.
(d) As old.
3. At school, what does Sillers often organize in the afternoon?
(a) Study groups.
(b) Billiards tournaments.
(c) Tea service.
(d) Card games.
4. With which of his schoolmates does Jenkins say he has most in common?
(b) Le Bas.
5. Why do the boys decide to return to their dormitory house quickly in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) To provide themselves with alibis.
(b) To have dinner.
(c) To hide their purchases.
(d) To play a trick on Windmerpool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jenkins describe Templer's personality?
2. What is La Grenadiere?
3. What delays Stringham's return to school in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. What is Stringham's unmarried sister named?
5. What position is Bill Truscot looking for a man to fill for Sir Magnus Donner?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)