|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giles do while visiting the dormitory which could get Jenkins in trouble?
(a) Lights a cigarette.
(b) Plays loud music.
(c) Rearranges the furniture.
(d) Brings in alcohol.
2. What word does Lady Walpole-Wilson use to describe Barbara?
3. Who seems upset by the use of the Planchette board?
4. What does Eleanor have a great interest in?
5. Where does Jenkins say he is living in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Shepherd's Market.
(b) Cork Street.
(c) Hyde Park Corner.
(d) Berkeley Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Members horrified at the sight of the parade?
2. What does Jenkins note Barbara's horseplay will result in?
3. What is delaying the completion of the book Jenkins is working on?
4. Where are the quotes written with the Planchette board from?
5. What does Jenkins say troubles Quiggin in his career?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)