|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the building Ralph lives in?
2. Who leaves the party early in Chapter 2 of "A Buyer's Market"?
3. What food do Stringham and Jenkins prepare for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(b) Chicken pot pie.
4. Where does Jenkins say he is living in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) Berkeley Square.
(b) Cork Street.
(c) Shepherd's Market.
(d) Hyde Park Corner.
5. To whom does Jenkins compare Deacon?
(c) Le Bas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Deacon invite Jenkins to go with him and Gypsy in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
2. When Jenkins joins Stringham for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing", what crisis does Stringham refer to?
3. What is Gypsy's surname?
4. What does Farebrother question Jenkins about one evening in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
5. Who insists on returning to the city right away in Chapter 3 of "An Acceptance World"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)