|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At his stage and place in life, how does Jenkins describe the current attitude toward having children in Chapter 4 of "An Acceptance World"?
(a) It is very respectable.
(b) It can only ever considered a mistake.
(c) It is not really fashionable.
(d) It is something few have the guts to do.
2. Who reports to Jenkins that Stringham has turned to drinking?
(b) Le Bas.
3. Who does Myra say will re-enter Jenkins' life in Chapter 1 of "An Acceptance World"?
(a) A young married lady.
(b) His brother.
(c) A thick-headed man.
(d) An old confidente.
4. Who or what does Thompsitt ask Jenkins about in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) The Worepole-Wilsons.
(c) Whether Jenkins has any money to invest.
(d) Jenkins' father.
5. Who is Jenkins left alone in the car with in Chapter 2 of "An Acceptance World"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barbara's surname?
2. Who does Jenkins hear Mona is set to marry?
3. What field does Widmerpool intend to pursue an occupation in?
4. What had Jenkins heard Clarke disliked having around him?
5. Who is NOT included in the group Jenkins sees parading in the park?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)