|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins say he can see when he looks back at his memories?
(a) The influence his parents had on him.
(b) The associations between seemingly unconnected people.
(c) The reason he ended up where he has.
(d) The mistakes he made.
2. What does Jenkins identify the girl he likes at La Grenadiere by?
(a) Her red hair.
(b) Her laugh.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her sun hat.
3. In Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing" where is Templer late in returning from?
4. What does Myra tell Jenkins he must do?
(a) Break someone's heart.
(b) Stop being so trustful.
(c) Take time to relax.
(d) Make a greater effort in life.
5. Why is Members horrified at the sight of the parade?
(a) The press is present.
(b) He was supposed to take part.
(c) Clarke is out in the cold.
(d) It is political in nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Giles and Jenkins' father have a falling out over?
2. Why does Le Bas say he goes into the countryside?
3. What does Jenkins note Deacon had not particularly liked?
4. What is Rosie's surname?
5. What happens when the boys go joyriding in the countryside?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)