|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clarke's secretary's first name?
2. Where is Giles employed in Chapter 1 of "An Acceptance World"?
(a) With a politician.
(b) With a school board.
(c) With a real estate developer.
(d) With a charitable organization.
3. To whom does Jenkins compare Deacon?
(a) Le Bas.
4. What is Deacon bothered by in a club in Chapter 4 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(a) A thuggish man.
(b) The unsanitary conditions.
(c) The loud music.
(d) Having to buy everyone drinks.
5. What does Jenkins plan in order to impress a girl at La Grenadiere?
(a) A dance.
(b) A poem.
(c) A speech.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Farebrother at Stringham's home?
2. What do Stringham and Jenkins borrow to prepare a meal in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
3. Why does the group at Templer's remain inside the house?
4. What position is Bill Truscot looking for a man to fill for Sir Magnus Donner?
5. Who is offered the position with Sir Magnus Donner?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)