|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the boys go joyriding in the countryside?
(a) Their car loses a tire.
(b) Their car is hit by another car.
(c) Their car hits a tree.
(d) Their car gets stuck in a ditch.
2. Why does Templer leave his evening with Jenkins early in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) He has to meet his mother's train.
(b) He sees a girl he likes.
(c) He has been invited to a party.
(d) He is feeling ill.
3. What does Jenkins identify the girl he likes at La Grenadiere by?
(a) Her red hair.
(b) Her laugh.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her sun hat.
4. Who is Jenkins' hostess at La Grenadiere?
(a) Madame Leroy.
(b) Madame Leroux.
(c) Madame Lapage.
(d) Madame Lapierre.
5. Where does Widmerpool say Templer's family gets their fortune from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giles ask Jenkins to do in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
2. Who gets picked up by the police in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
3. What does Giles do while visiting the dormitory which could get Jenkins in trouble?
4. Where does Templer say he was which caused him to be late in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
5. What does Le Bas ask the boys to identify when they find him in the countryside?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)