|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Stringham's step-father?
2. What does Giles do while visiting the dormitory which could get Jenkins in trouble?
(a) Rearranges the furniture.
(b) Plays loud music.
(c) Brings in alcohol.
(d) Lights a cigarette.
3. What role does Sillers serve at the school?
(a) He is an informal counsellor.
(b) He is a party planner.
(c) He is a junior dean.
(d) He is the advisor to the student council.
4. What is Widmerpool doing when Jenkins first encounters him in "A Question of Upbringing"?
5. What does Farebrother question Jenkins about on the train in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) His feelings about the Templers.
(b) His plans for the future.
(c) His eating habits.
(d) His financial situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jenkins' relation to Giles?
2. What food do Stringham and Jenkins prepare for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
3. Who is offered the position with Sir Magnus Donner?
4. Why does Le Bas say he goes into the countryside?
5. Where is Stringham's mother from?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)