|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jenkins' hostess at La Grenadiere?
(a) Madame Leroy.
(b) Madame Lapage.
(c) Madame Lapierre.
(d) Madame Leroux.
2. What food do Stringham and Jenkins prepare for dinner in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) Chicken pot pie.
3. What is Widmerpool doing when Jenkins first encounters him in "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. What position is Bill Truscot looking for a man to fill for Sir Magnus Donner?
5. What do the boys see one day as they walk past the police station?
(a) A drunk in handcuffs.
(b) A wanted poster.
(c) A fist fight.
(d) A lost dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giles do while visiting the dormitory which could get Jenkins in trouble?
2. Who is offered the position with Sir Magnus Donner?
3. What does Jenkins note about Widmerpool in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. Who is Parkinson?
5. Why is Widmerpool at La Grenadiere?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)