|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins identify the girl he likes at La Grenadiere by?
(a) Her sun hat.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her laugh.
(d) Her red hair.
2. What do the boys see one day as they walk past the police station?
(a) A wanted poster.
(b) A fist fight.
(c) A lost dog.
(d) A drunk in handcuffs.
3. What do Stringham and Jenkins borrow to prepare a meal in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) A hot plate.
(b) A can opener.
(c) A pan.
(d) A measuring cup.
4. At school, what does Sillers often organize in the afternoon?
(a) Card games.
(b) Study groups.
(c) Billiards tournaments.
(d) Tea service.
5. Who gets picked up by the police in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(d) Le Bas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is offered the position with Sir Magnus Donner?
2. What is Jenkins' relation to Giles?
3. What does Giles ask Jenkins to do in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. What position is Bill Truscot looking for a man to fill for Sir Magnus Donner?
5. What article of Widmerpool's clothing do fellow students note is unique?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)