|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At school, what does Sillers often organize in the afternoon?
(a) Tea service.
(b) Card games.
(c) Study groups.
(d) Billiards tournaments.
2. What does Le Bas find which gets Templer kicked out of school in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) A tobacco pouch.
(b) A plagiarized exam paper.
(c) A bottle of gin.
(d) A pipe.
3. Who is Le Bas?
(a) The groundskeeper.
(b) The student advisor.
(c) Jenkin's roommate.
(d) The housemaster.
4. What does Jenkins say he can see when he looks back at his memories?
(a) The associations between seemingly unconnected people.
(b) The reason he ended up where he has.
(c) The mistakes he made.
(d) The influence his parents had on him.
5. What does Jenkins think is a part of Farebrother's persona?
(a) His threadbare suits.
(b) His forgetfulness.
(c) His long anecdotes.
(d) His colorful vocabulary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Widmerpool say Templer's family gets their fortune from?
2. What does Giles do while visiting the dormitory which could get Jenkins in trouble?
3. Where is Stringham's mother from?
4. What is La Grenadiere?
5. What does Farebrother question Jenkins about on the train in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)