|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Question of Upbringing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins identify the girl he likes at La Grenadiere by?
(a) Her sun hat.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her red hair.
(d) Her laugh.
2. What article of Widmerpool's clothing do fellow students note is unique?
(a) His coat.
(b) His shorts.
(c) His hat.
(d) His scarf.
3. Why is Farebrother at Stringham's home?
(a) To drop off his wife.
(b) To visit Stringham's grandfather.
(c) To purchase the property.
(d) To talk business.
4. What does Giles ask Jenkins to do in Chapter 4 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) Meet him for dinner.
(b) Contact his father on Giles' behalf.
(c) Consider transferring to another school.
(d) Lend him some money.
5. What does Giles do while visiting the dormitory which could get Jenkins in trouble?
(a) Plays loud music.
(b) Lights a cigarette.
(c) Rearranges the furniture.
(d) Brings in alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jenkins' hostess at La Grenadiere?
2. What position is Bill Truscot looking for a man to fill for Sir Magnus Donner?
3. Who gets picked up by the police in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. After leaving Le Bas in the countryside, where does Stringham ask that the boys stop?
5. What does Jenkins note about Widmerpool in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)