|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenkins note about Widmerpool in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) Widmerpool comes from a working class family.
(b) Widmerpool is often alone.
(c) Widmerpool acts before he thinks.
(d) Widmerpool is the big man on campus.
2. At school, what does Sillers often organize in the afternoon?
(a) Billiards tournaments.
(b) Tea service.
(c) Card games.
(d) Study groups.
3. What does Jenkins note about Quiggin's career in Chapter 2 of "An Acceptance World"?
(a) He is a noted author.
(b) He is suffering for his art in poverty.
(c) He has been offered positions abroad.
(d) He is starting his own company.
4. At the beginning of "A Buyer's Market", what event does Jenkins attend?
(a) A housewarming.
(b) An estate sale.
(c) A garden party.
(d) A play.
5. Who owns the building Ralph lives in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Widmerpool say Templer's family gets their fortune from?
2. What does Barbara accidentally pour over someone's head?
3. Where does Jenkins head in Chapter 3 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
4. What is particularly unique about one of Widmerpool's articles of clothing?
5. What is Jean's assessment of Mona in Chapter 4 of "An Acceptance World"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)