|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Acceptance World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Le Bas find which gets Templer kicked out of school in Chapter 2 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
(a) A tobacco pouch.
(b) A plagiarized exam paper.
(c) A bottle of gin.
(d) A pipe.
2. What have Deacon and Gypsy been distributing?
(a) Flyer for their church.
(b) Anti-war flyers.
(c) Shop advertisement flyers.
(d) Communist party flyers.
3. Who does Myra say will re-enter Jenkins' life in Chapter 1 of "An Acceptance World"?
(a) His brother.
(b) A thick-headed man.
(c) A young married lady.
(d) An old confidente.
4. Who does Barbara put off dancing with at the dance in Chapter 1 of "A Buyer's Market"?
(c) Lord Worpole-Wilson.
5. After leaving Le Bas in the countryside, where does Stringham ask that the boys stop?
(a) The post office.
(b) The police station.
(c) A tea room.
(d) A tobacco shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Parkinson commend in the meeting he calls in Chapter 1 of "A Question of Upbringing"?
2. Whose home is Jenkins invited to in Chapter 3 of "A Buyer's Market"?
3. To what does the title "Acceptance World" refer to?
4. What is the purpose of a Planchette board?
5. Why does Widmerpool decline to be introduced to someone by Truscott at the party?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)