1. In what state does A CURE FOR DREAMS begin?
2. What is the date of the Introduction?
December 15, 1989.
3. Who is Betty Davies Randolph's daughter?
Marjorie Polly Randolph.
4. Who is Betty Davies Randolph's mother?
Lottie O'Cadhain Davies.
5. In the Introduction, what does Marjorie state that her mother loved to do?
6. Who narrates the story in Chapter 1?
7. Who did Lottie marry in 1917?
8. What religion does Lottie's husband practice?
9. What is Lottie's nationality?
10. Who is Lottie's mother?
11. What is Lottie's religion?
12. Charles attributes Lottie's family's hardships to _____________________.
Her father being a lazy alcoholic.
This section contains 3,564 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)