1. In what state does A CURE FOR DREAMS begin?
2. What is the date of the Introduction?
3. Who is Betty Davies Randolph's daughter?
4. Who is Betty Davies Randolph's mother?
5. In the Introduction, what does Marjorie state that her mother loved to do?
6. Who narrates the story in Chapter 1?
7. Who did Lottie marry in 1917?
8. What religion does Lottie's husband practice?
9. What is Lottie's nationality?
10. Who is Lottie's mother?
11. What is Lottie's religion?
12. Charles attributes Lottie's family's hardships to _____________________.
This section contains 3,564 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)