|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Franklin D. Roosevelt's national recovery programs called?
(a) Fair and Square.
(b) The New Deal.
(c) A Hand Up, Not a Hand Out.
(d) It's About Time.
2. According to Lottie, the true indicator of a man who holds his wife in high esteem is when he addresses her by _______________________.
(a) Her name.
(b) Her nickname.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her sex.
3. What happens to Roy in the year after his affair with another woman?
(a) He contracts AIDS.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He moves to New York.
(d) He leaves his wife.
4. How does Betty feel about the location of the honeymoon?
(a) No reaction.
5. What does Lottie want Betty to do when Betty tells her the truth about Stanton?
(a) Take a correspondence course.
(b) Move to a different dorm.
(c) Help Stanton with his recovery.
(d) Come home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men in Lottie's family do all day, every day?
2. How can Herman avoid military service?
3. Who develops excellent skills at Lottie's group meetings?
4. According to his letters, Herman is constantly facing _________________.
5. Where does Betty live in Richmond?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)