|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do most Americans blame for the Great Depression?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Herbert Hoover.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
2. What is the cause of Charles' death?
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Car crash.
(d) Stab wounds.
3. What consumes Herman's thoughts during the honeymoon?
(a) Building a house.
(b) Getting a job.
(c) Going to war.
(d) Having a baby.
4. At what age did Lottie have to leave school?
5. Which politician is mentioned for his affiliation with Louisiana?
(a) Hubert Humphrey.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) Huey Long.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Introduction, what does Marjorie state that her mother loved to do?
2. What does Betty learn from a friend about Stanton?
3. Who does Sade tell the authorities probably killed her husband?
4. Betty's baby is born at nearly _________________ in the evening.
5. Stanton is admitted to the hospital for _____________________.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)