|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of Charles' death?
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Car crash.
(d) Stab wounds.
2. In the Introduction, what does Marjorie state that her mother loved to do?
3. Who did Lottie marry in 1917?
(a) Martin O'Leary.
(b) Paul Shannon.
(c) Charles Davies.
(d) Charles Preston.
4. Charles attributes Lottie's family's hardships to _____________________.
(a) Her father being a lazy alcoholic.
(b) The bad economy.
(c) Lack of education.
5. Who is Betty's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Roy in the year after his affair with another woman?
2. Why does the person in #55 create a scene at the local store?
3. Who pays for the funeral of the boy killed at the mill?
4. What do the men in Lottie's family want their daughters to do?
5. What is the name of the local general store?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)