|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sade's husband?
2. In the Introduction, what does Marjorie state that her mother loved to do?
3. What is the main activity of the women's group that Lottie forms.
(a) Card playing.
(b) Hospital volunteering.
(d) Teaching cooking.
4. Who narrates the story in Chapter 1?
(d) May Ellen.
5. What are Franklin D. Roosevelt's national recovery programs called?
(a) Fair and Square.
(b) It's About Time.
(c) A Hand Up, Not a Hand Out.
(d) The New Deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lottie's mother?
2. Who did Lottie marry in 1917?
3. Where is Charles' dead body found?
4. The Wassermann Test is used to diagnose ___________________.
5. What do Lottie and Betty do after Charles refuses to take them to town to window shop?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)