|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles attributes Lottie's family's hardships to _____________________.
(a) Lack of education.
(b) Her father being a lazy alcoholic.
(c) The bad economy.
2. According to Lottie, the true indicator of a man who holds his wife in high esteem is when he addresses her by _______________________.
(a) Her name.
(b) Her nickname.
(c) Her sex.
(d) Her job.
3. Who is Lottie's mother?
4. Why does the person in #55 create a scene at the local store?
(a) She is denied credit.
(b) A clerk spills molasses on her.
(c) They are out of sugar.
(d) Her order has been delayed.
5. Betty notes a correlation between economic hardship and __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lottie's friend, Sade's, last name?
2. How does Lottie get Sade's husband to stop cheating on her?
3. What is the name of the community where Lottie and Betty live?
4. What does Lottie take with her when she and Betty leave Trudy's house?
5. According to Lottie, the most happily married couple in the community is ___________________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)