|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lottie note about Sade's quilt when she sees it at Sade's house?
(a) The recent stitching is very bad.
(b) The squares are uneven.
(c) It is almost finished.
(d) It is bigger than planned.
2. According to Lottie, the most happily married couple in the community is ___________________.
(a) Sara and Edward Grayson.
(b) Amanda and Richard Bethune.
(c) Margaret and James Towson.
(d) Elizabeth and Charles Levitt.
3. In what state does A CURE FOR DREAMS begin?
4. Men who order their wives around by command treat them like _______________.
(a) School girls.
(d) Indentured servants.
5. The women playing cards say nice things to Trudy about ________________________.
(a) The flattering color of her sweater.
(b) Her hairstyle.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her being pregnant with twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Lottie's husband practice?
2. How can Lottie best be described?
3. How old was Lottie when she got married?
4. What is the only food Betty will eat when she is twelve?
5. Where do Lottie and her husband move when they leave Kentucky?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)