|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John Carroll's job?
(a) Truck driver.
(b) Sheriff deputy.
2. What happens to Sade after her husband's murder?
(a) She commits suicide.
(b) She is happier than she has ever been.
(c) She is sent to prison.
(d) She moves to Vermont.
3. Betty fits in well at school but still prefers the company of ____________________.
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her dolls.
(d) Her mother.
4. Which politician is mentioned for his affiliation with Louisiana?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) Hubert Humphrey.
(d) Huey Long.
5. How does Lottie get Sade's husband to stop cheating on her?
(a) She shoots him.
(b) She puts an ad in the local paper about his behavior.
(c) She asks the minister to talk to him.
(d) She spreads a rumor about the woman he has been seeing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say is the source of Betty's illness?
2. In what state does A CURE FOR DREAMS begin?
3. What did Bridget always refuse to do?
4. Which of the following does Trudy's husband steal?
5. Who is Betty's first true friend?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)