|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Betty Davies Randolph's daughter?
(a) Marjorie Polly Randolph.
(b) May Ellen Randolph.
(c) Elizabeth Ann Randolph.
(d) Marlene Randolph.
2. Charles attributes Lottie's family's hardships to _____________________.
(b) The bad economy.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) Her father being a lazy alcoholic.
3. What disease does Betty contract?
4. What is the state of Lottie and Charles' marriage in Chapter 4?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They have renewed their wedding vows.
(c) They are separated.
(d) They are growing apart.
5. In what state does A CURE FOR DREAMS begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sade's husband has an affair after ___________________.
2. According to Lottie, the most happily married couple in the community is ___________________.
3. What did Bridget always refuse to do?
4. Who is Betty's mother?
5. The Wassermann Test is used to diagnose ___________________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)