|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sade's husband?
2. What do Lottie and Sade never speak about during their long friendship?
(a) Charles' infidelity.
(b) Lottie's childhood.
(c) Roy's murder.
(d) Betty's illness.
3. Who does Lottie think killed Sade's husband?
(a) A vagrant.
(c) An escaped prisoner.
4. What is the date of the Introduction?
(a) September 15, 1954.
(b) December 15, 1989.
(c) January 1, 1917.
(d) June 25, 1960.
5. Sade's husband has an affair after ___________________.
(a) His midlife crisis.
(b) Sade goes through menopause.
(c) His cancer scare.
(d) He loses his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty notes a correlation between economic hardship and __________________.
2. Who is Betty Davies Randolph's mother?
3. In her teen years, Betty is not as interested in ________________ as other girls are.
4. What did Bridget always refuse to do?
5. Who does Sade tell the authorities probably killed her husband?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)