|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lottie and her husband move when they leave Kentucky?
(c) North Carolina.
2. Why does Charles ridicule his wife?
(a) For breaking her leg.
(b) For not taking care of Betty's health.
(c) For gaining lots of weight.
(d) For burning a pie.
3. Betty's mother thinks Betty's diet is fine as long as ____________________.
(a) She drinks her milk too.
(b) She eats enough to remain full.
(c) She takes vitamins too.
(d) She grows out of this stage.
4. Sade's husband has an affair after ___________________.
(a) Sade goes through menopause.
(b) He loses his job.
(c) His cancer scare.
(d) His midlife crisis.
5. Who did Lottie marry in 1917?
(a) Charles Davies.
(b) Paul Shannon.
(c) Martin O'Leary.
(d) Charles Preston.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lottie, the most happily married couple in the community is ___________________.
2. Who is Betty's father?
3. Why is no serious search ever launched for Roy's killer?
4. What is the main activity of the women's group that Lottie forms.
5. The Wassermann Test is used to diagnose ___________________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)