|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lottie marry in 1917?
(a) Charles Preston.
(b) Charles Davies.
(c) Martin O'Leary.
(d) Paul Shannon.
2. Who is Betty Davies Randolph's mother?
(a) Lorelie O'Shaughnessey.
(b) Lottie O'Cadhain Davies.
(c) Lynn Mallory Dyer.
(d) Lucinda Marjorie Shannon.
3. Charles attributes Lottie's family's hardships to _____________________.
(a) Lack of education.
(b) Her father being a lazy alcoholic.
(c) The bad economy.
4. How does Lottie get Sade's husband to stop cheating on her?
(a) She asks the minister to talk to him.
(b) She spreads a rumor about the woman he has been seeing.
(c) She puts an ad in the local paper about his behavior.
(d) She shoots him.
5. According to Lottie, the most happily married couple in the community is ___________________.
(a) Amanda and Richard Bethune.
(b) Margaret and James Towson.
(c) Elizabeth and Charles Levitt.
(d) Sara and Edward Grayson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Lottie and Charles' marriage in Chapter 4?
2. What is Lottie's friend, Sade's, last name?
3. What do the men in Lottie's family do all day, every day?
4. What disease does Betty contract?
5. How can Lottie best be described?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)