|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Betty's father?
2. What is the date of the Introduction?
(a) September 15, 1954.
(b) June 25, 1960.
(c) December 15, 1989.
(d) January 1, 1917.
3. What is the only food Betty will eat when she is twelve?
(c) Pork chops.
4. What does Trudy do with the dresser that Lottie gives her?
(a) Stores out of season clothes in it.
(b) Puts canned goods in the drawers.
(c) Makes beds for the twins in the drawers.
(d) Uses it for a TV stand.
5. Which of the following does Trudy's husband steal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Lottie and Charles' marriage in Chapter 4?
2. In what state does A CURE FOR DREAMS begin?
3. What does Charles not allow Lottie to buy?
4. Sade's husband has an affair after ___________________.
5. How is Trudy able to get credit in the store?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)