|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lottie not plan to remarry?
(a) There are no suitable men locally.
(b) She is too old now.
(c) She likes being independent.
(d) She is still in love with Charles.
2. Lottie gives advice to Amanda on ______________________ during the Depression.
(a) Cooking on a budget.
(b) Reducing household expenses.
(c) Keeping up family morale.
(d) Taking care of her clothes.
3. In what state does A CURE FOR DREAMS begin?
4. Who is Betty's mother?
5. Who is Betty's first true friend?
(a) Melanie Kerrigan.
(b) Margie Watson.
(c) Trudy Woodlief.
(d) Joanne Shroyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. The health department enlists Lottie's help to ________________________.
2. Trudy's children are known to be _________________.
3. How can Herman avoid military service?
4. What does Lottie want Betty to do when Betty tells her the truth about Stanton?
5. Which customer does Betty meet at the store and begin to date?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)