|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trudy's children are known to be _________________.
(a) Good students.
(b) Good musicians.
(c) Very shy.
2. Why does Lottie send Betty to Trudy's house with a hammer and nails?
(a) To build tables.
(b) To fix furniture.
(c) To make clothes hooks.
(d) To hang pictures.
3. Where is Charles' dead body found?
(a) An alley.
(b) The river.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) A car crash.
4. Why does Trudy tell Betty that Trudy will not have any more children?
(a) She will have an abortion first.
(b) She does not have a husband.
(c) She can't take care of the ones she has now.
(d) She has had a preventive procedure.
5. What disease does Betty contract?
Short Answer Questions
1. In her teen years, Betty is not as interested in ________________ as other girls are.
2. Who does Sade tell the authorities probably killed her husband?
3. Lottie says that a person can tell how a man feels about his wife by _____________________.
4. Betty learns a lot from Trudy regarding marriage and __________________.
5. What insect does Betty mention that feeds on cotton crops?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)