|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Lottie have to leave school?
2. The health department enlists Lottie's help to ________________________.
(a) Have Trudy's children vaccinated.
(b) Teach Trudy to cook.
(c) Get Trudy to a doctor.
(d) Get Trudy's house cleaned up.
3. What disease does Betty contract?
4. How can Lottie best be described?
5. Charles' behavior becomes increasingly more _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The "Gregg course" that Betty mentions refers to a course in __________________.
2. What does the doctor say is the source of Betty's illness?
3. Who is the U.S. President at the beginning of the Great Depression?
4. Who does Lottie think killed Sade's husband?
5. In what year were the Dionne quintuplets born?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)