|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lottie note about Sade's quilt when she sees it at Sade's house?
(a) It is almost finished.
(b) The squares are uneven.
(c) The recent stitching is very bad.
(d) It is bigger than planned.
2. Betty fits in well at school but still prefers the company of ____________________.
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her dolls.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Betty learn from a friend about Stanton?
(a) He moved to Europe.
(b) He was captain of the football team.
(c) He died from drug abuse.
(d) He married a sorority girl.
4. Why is Lottie angry about Charles' death?
(a) She didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
(b) She is too young to be a widow.
(c) She had warned him not to drive that day.
(d) She cannot collect the life insurance money.
5. Why is no serious search ever launched for Roy's killer?
(a) Someone confessed to the crime.
(b) They don't have the manpower.
(c) Roy committed suicide.
(d) Everyone believes he deserved to die anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles' behavior becomes increasingly more _______________.
2. In her teen years, Betty is not as interested in ________________ as other girls are.
3. What is John Carroll's job?
4. Which customer does Betty meet at the store and begin to date?
5. The Wassermann Test is used to diagnose ___________________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)