|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the newspaper mentioned in the story?
(a) New York Post.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Daily News.
(d) New York Times.
2. White item is Josie carrying when she speaks to the doorman?
3. Philip says he feels like he is on a ____.
(a) Roller Coaster.
4. Rosemary's father refers to which syndrome?
5. Philip thinks that Rosemary can fix her problems through ____.
(c) Volunteer work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Rosemary's house, surprising everyone?
2. What is the name of the man that draws on the table cloth?
3. Rosemary apologizes to her guest for ____.
4. Philip sends what kind of letter to Rosemary.
5. Jane intends to tell Rosemary about the ____.
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)