|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosemary learn about Philip's death?
(d) Phone call.
2. How does Philip die?
3. Eleanor's mother used to say that when one fell in love, _____ was lost.
4. Who does Eleanor ignore on the street?
5. What is the man's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosemary's father refers to which syndrome?
2. The end of the story is considered to be _____.
3. With whom does Teddy dance?
4. Philip experiences ____ on the street.
5. What is the name of the doorman at Eleanor's apartment?
This section contains 114 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)