|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Josie work?
2. What type of afghan was in the back seat of the car?
3. The story begins in this year.
4. The job would consist of selling which item?
(c) War bonds.
5. Who chases after Eleanor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the pursuer's steps?
2. That night, Rosemary has dinner with ____.
3. What item of clothing does the woman don to protect her from the rain?
4. Philip claims that his attraction to Eleanor is like a(n) _____.
5. Eleanor's mother had to struggle to buy ___ for her daughter.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the letter sent to Eleanor from Philip.
2. Discuss the letter written to Rosemary from Philip.
3. Describe the scene in which Eleanor goes to the theatre.
4. Describe the scene in which Rosemary sends Philip off to war.
5. What is Rosemary's first stop? What does she purchase?
6. How does Eleanor react to Philip's deployment?
7. What is Mr. Fell's take on Philip's behavior?
8. What does Rosemary do after she kills Philip?
9. Who enters the room? What occurs?
10. Discuss the conversation between Rosemary and her father.
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)