|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor has to be careful not to harbor _____.
2. What was Eleanor's childhood nickname?
3. Where is the establishment located?
(a) Third Avenue.
(b) Jane Street.
(d) Bank Street.
4. Rosemary receives a card from Eleanor that contains ____.
(b) Flower petals.
(c) Newspaper clippings.
5. Eleanor first tried on a hat in which color?
Short Answer Questions
1. Philip becomes _____ with Rosemary.
2. What color is the square of velvet?
3. What kind of stones are in the jewelry Philip gave to Eleanor?
4. A newspaper boy yells out news about U.S. breaking ties with which country?
5. Philip says if he had time he would _____ with Eleanor.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Philip break the news to Rosemary? What is Rosemary's reaction?
2. How does Eleanor react to Philip's deployment?
3. How does Philip's relationship with Jane change?
4. How do others react when Rosemary takes Eleanor to the house?
5. Discuss the birth of Eleanor's baby.
6. Who enters the room? What occurs?
7. Discuss the letter written to Rosemary from Philip.
8. What happens when Eleanor walks out to Philip's car?
9. What causes Eleanor to depart?
10. What is contained in the telegram sent to Rosemary?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)