|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman's last name?
2. How is the woman related to Rosemary's fiance?
3. What word is used to describe the pursuer's steps?
4. What type of afghan was in the back seat of the car?
5. Who offers to paint their portrait?
Short Answer Questions
1. Philip is late for dinner. He tells Rosemary he was at the ______.
2. What type of flowers does Rosemary dislike?
3. What type of store is mentioned in the beginning of chapter 2?
4. Josie advises Eleanor to only order meals at the boarding house on which day?
5. What is the name of Rosemary's housekeeper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is contained in the telegram sent to Rosemary?
2. Philip arrives at Eleanor's house once again. What occurs?
3. What does Jane find when she arrives at Rosemary's house to deliver the news?
4. Rosemary waits for Philip who is late. Describe the scene.
5. What does Eleanor do on the day of the wedding?
6. Discuss the scene between Eleanor and her father. What are Eleanor's opinions about her father?
7. Discuss the letter written to Rosemary from Philip.
8. How does Eleanor react to Philip's deployment?
9. What does Rosemary do after she kills Philip?
10. Discuss Jane's concerns about Philip and Eleanor. What does Jane do?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)