|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One should always keep a ____ hat in the closet.
2. Eleanor tells Jane that the baby belongs to ____.
3. How does Rosemary learn about Philip's death?
(c) Phone call.
4. Jane arrives at Rosemary's in the middle of a _____.
5. Everyone attributes ___ to Rosemary.
6. Rosemary confronts Philip about the ____.
(c) Lack of business.
7. Jane obtains Eleanor's address from _____.
8. What language does the Madame speak?
9. The Madame refers to Rosemary and the others as _____.
(b) Ignorant fools.
10. What item does Josie buy for Eleanor from her imaginary husband?
(c) Wedding dress.
11. Who watches the wedding party emerge from the church?
12. Who begins a relationship with Eleanor?
13. The end of the story is considered to be _____.
14. What is the name of the producer Eleanor meets?
15. The woman is said to be very ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which street does the incident occur?
2. With whom does Teddy dance?
3. Who arrives at Rosemary's house, surprising everyone?
4. Teddy jokingly asks Philip about _____.
5. What is the name of the man that draws on the table cloth?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)