|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Philip's platoon stop for lunch?
2. What is the name of Eleanor's baby?
3. Which of the following is not aboard the ships?
(a) Civilian supplies.
4. What is the first name of the mortician?
5. What is the man's last name?
6. Josie gets a part in a _____.
(c) Dinner theater.
(d) Dramatic play.
7. Philip asks Rosemary to do which of the following?
(a) Be faithful.
(b) Visit his mother.
(c) Write every day.
(d) Light a candle.
8. Jane obtains Eleanor's address from _____.
9. What language does the Madame speak?
10. On which street does the incident occur?
11. White item is Josie carrying when she speaks to the doorman?
12. Teddy jokingly asks Philip about _____.
(a) Barbed wire.
(d) Dancing girls.
13. Eleanor goes to learn about Philip and speaks to a man of what rank?
14. What is the name of the doorman at Eleanor's apartment?
15. Jane's mother never addressed _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Eleanor's new address to Philip?
2. Eleanor tells Jane that the baby belongs to ____.
3. Philip says he was treated better than a ______.
4. Rosemary apologizes to her guest for ____.
5. Eleanor continues to work on ____ hats.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)