|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word is used to describe Dora?
2. Jane obtains Eleanor's address from _____.
3. What is the name of the producer Eleanor meets?
4. Rosemary feels ___.
5. Rosemary and Jane have lunch at _____.
(a) Four Seasons.
(d) Russian Tea Room.
6. Who finds Philip's body?
7. What is the first name of the mortician?
8. Jane intends to tell Rosemary about the ____.
9. What is the man's last name?
10. Philip is concerned about his ____.
(a) Mental health.
11. Who tells Rosemary about the affair?
12. Military marches in rhythm and ___.
13. Eleanor continues to work on ____ hats.
14. What is the name of Eleanor's baby?
15. Where does Philip's platoon stop for lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. White item is Josie carrying when she speaks to the doorman?
2. Who comments about rubbing alcohol?
3. Philip thinks that Rosemary can fix her problems through ____.
4. What is the name of the servant that leads Eleanor to the bath?
5. Eleanor's mother used to say that when one fell in love, _____ was lost.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)