|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Philip claims that his attraction to Eleanor is like a(n) _____.
2. What word is used to describe the pursuer's steps?
3. Eleanor first tried on a hat in which color?
4. Philip and Rosemary eat dinner at a cafe on which street?
(a) Park Avenue.
(b) Madison Avenue.
5. Eleanor has to be careful not to harbor _____.
6. What color is the square of velvet?
7. What does the woman do for a living on not-so-good days?
8. What picture appears on the item?
9. The story begins in this year.
10. That night, Rosemary has dinner with ____.
(b) No one.
(c) Her father.
11. What is the first name of Rosemary's fiance?
12. According to Eleanor, a person appears in the newspaper ____ time(s).
13. What second item catches the woman's eye?
(c) Letter opener.
14. How far off is the wedding?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 months.
15. Josie is happy although she is ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the establishment located?
2. What is the woman's last name?
3. What is Philip's military rank?
4. What color was the second hat?
5. What is the name of the woman on the street?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)