|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosemary demands ____ from Philip.
(b) A prenuptial agreement.
2. Who answers the door at the boarding house?
3. What is the first name of Rosemary's fiance?
4. Philip goes to see Jane to discuss ____.
(c) Wedding presents.
5. What is the man's last name?
6. What is the name of the piano player?
7. Eleanor has to be careful not to harbor _____.
8. Who greets Eleanor on the street as she and Josie walk home?
(c) Charlie Miles.
(d) Miss Wetzel.
9. What type of store is mentioned in the beginning of chapter 2?
10. What type of afghan was in the back seat of the car?
11. A newspaper boy yells out news about U.S. breaking ties with which country?
12. What does the man offer to sell to the store?
(d) Enamel box.
13. Josie advises Eleanor to only order meals at the boarding house on which day?
14. How is the woman related to Rosemary's fiance?
15. What color hat does Rosemary wear in the wedding announcement photo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the store owner?
2. What is the woman's last name?
3. The story begins in this year.
4. What is the name of the woman on the street?
5. Philip is late for dinner. He tells Rosemary he was at the ______.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)