|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the pursuer's steps?
2. What type of afghan was in the back seat of the car?
3. What is the woman's last name?
4. Eleanor has to be careful not to harbor _____.
5. What was Eleanor's childhood nickname?
6. What type of vase will Rosemary use for the flowers?
7. Eleanor and Philip walk along ____ Street.
8. Philip is late for dinner. He tells Rosemary he was at the ______.
(c) War Office.
(d) Shipping office.
9. What is the first name of Rosemary's fiance?
10. What is Philip's military rank?
11. Philip and Rosemary eat dinner at a cafe on which street?
(a) Madison Avenue.
(c) Park Avenue.
12. Eleanor's mother had to struggle to buy ___ for her daughter.
(c) Hair ribbons.
13. What is the name of the proprietor of the boarding house?
14. What does the man offer to sell to the store?
(d) Enamel box.
15. That night, Rosemary has dinner with ____.
(a) No one.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosemary demands ____ from Philip.
2. Helping the woman would seem like an act of ______.
3. Philip buys a ____ for Eleanor.
4. Where is the establishment located?
5. The owner's pen was carved out of ____.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)