|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hattie usually dislike events like the one in #129?
(a) She doesn't like to get dressed up.
(b) She doesn't like being around all those women.
(c) She has not read the assigned book.
(d) She doesn't like the fancy foods.
2. Why does Hattie agree to sneak out of the house during Nana and Papa's dinner party?
(a) To go to the movies.
(b) To go to the ice cream store.
(c) To go to the carnival.
(d) To go swimming.
3. What does Adam see when he bursts into Angel's room?
(a) Angel drying off after a bath.
(b) Angel and her boyfriend partially undressed.
(c) Angel fixing her hair.
(d) Angel putting on her nightgown.
4. Hattie tells her parents that it bothers her that they don't talk about ____________________.
(c) important things.
5. Where does Hattie want to go instead of staying home while her parents are at Nana and Papa's dinner party?
(a) The Girl Scout Camp-Out.
(b) The Carnival.
(c) Betsy's house for a sleepover.
(d) The movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mom's answer when Hattie asks her why they never had any more children after Hattie?
2. What does Hattie see Angel doing when she returns home one day?
3. What ride does Adam want to ride that night at the carnival?
4. Hattie admits that she was so enamored with the carnival that ________________________.
5. Which of the following is NOT someone who becomes the trio of good friends?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)