|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam seem to forget about Angel every day?
(a) That she has a job and is gone during the day.
(b) That she already has a boyfriend.
(c) That she does not like him.
(d) That she is always kind to him.
2. Where does Hattie ask if she can take Adam when Adam realizes that Angel is not home one day?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the ice cream shop.
(c) To the carnival.
(d) To the amusement park.
3. How often do Nana and Papa give a dinner party?
(a) Every week.
(b) Twice a year.
(c) Every month.
(d) Every other year.
4. What does Adam see when he bursts into Angel's room?
(a) Angel drying off after a bath.
(b) Angel and her boyfriend partially undressed.
(c) Angel putting on her nightgown.
(d) Angel fixing her hair.
5. Hattie admits that she was so enamored with the carnival that ________________________.
(a) she wanted Adam to like it too.
(b) she spent too much time there.
(c) she didn't consider what Leila might have wanted to do.
(d) she spent way too much money there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where Hattie lives?
2. What happens when the Ferris Wheel has a mechanical problem and Hattie, Leila and Adam are stuck near the top?
3. Why does Hattie agree to sneak out of the house during Nana and Papa's dinner party?
4. What holiday is it in Chapter 11?
5. Which of the following is NOT someone who becomes the trio of good friends?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)