|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hattie not go into the sideshow when she goes to the carnival another day?
(a) Because she is afraid to go in alone.
(b) Because she has to get home in time for dinner.
(c) Because she does not have the money.
(d) Because she remembers Nancy calling Adam a freak.
2. Which of the following does the girl taking tickets at the ride in #101 NOT say to the Owens?
(a) She says the ride is closed.
(b) She invites them to come back.
(c) She waves goodbye
(d) She hopes they had a good ride.
3. What does Adam see when he bursts into Angel's room?
(a) Angel and her boyfriend partially undressed.
(b) Angel drying off after a bath.
(c) Angel fixing her hair.
(d) Angel putting on her nightgown.
4. Who is Adam?
(a) Hattie's godfather.
(b) Hattie's uncle.
(c) Hattie's brother.
(d) Hattie's boyfriend.
5. What does Adam do when Dad begins to take pictures?
(a) He hugs Hattie.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He acts foolish.
(d) He refuses to smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of project is Hattie's father working on?
2. Why does Hattie decide not to invite Adam to go to the carnival?
3. What does Leila say when Hattie tells her that she doesn't have any more money to ride the Ferris Wheel?
4. Why does Hattie agree to sneak out of the house during Nana and Papa's dinner party?
5. What is the time period for the story?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)