|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Ignatius' new project?
(a) Work, Fascism and Punishment
(b) The Journal of a Working Boy
(c) Reordering Files and Arranging Lives
(d) The Journal of Communist
2. What else does Mr Watson sell in his bar?
(a) Apples Pies
3. What does Ignatius scream at the movie screen?
(a) Critiques of the film
(c) Lovely ladies!
(d) Boo and hooray
4. What does Rota Fortunzh mean?
(a) An attack of fortune
(b) Soldier of fortune
(c) Wheel of fortune
(d) Job rota
5. When do the Levy daughters say they will come home again?
(a) When Gus raises the workers wages.
(b) When Gus shuts down the factory.
(c) When their parents divorce.
(d) When Gus sacks Miss Trixie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene say her son has done since leaving college?
2. What does Sana say she does not trust?
3. Mrs. Levy thinks her husband has drained her of ___________.
4. How long has Clyde worked at Paradise Vendors?
5. Who pays for Ignatius' education?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ignatius' opinion on the sweatshop factory?
2. How does Jones claim the police treat blacks in New Orleans?
3. Describe Levy Lodge.
4. How must George adapt to Jones' presence at the bar?
5. What does Ignatius write about in Social Note?
6. In what way is Gus Levy isolated from his family?
7. What is the central idea to Boethius' The Consolation of Philosophy?
8. Why does Ignatius decide to accept the job at Levy Pants?
9. How has Ignatius tried to bring peace to his house?
10. What excuse does Ignatius make for not selling any hot dogs?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)