|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darlene want to do at the bar?
(a) Cook food
(c) Serve breakfast
(d) Opena children's play area
2. Who does Claude meet in the precinct?
3. Where does Ignatius visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Levy Pants
(b) Levy Lodge
(c) The factory
(d) Paradise Vendors
4. What collapses when the Reillys crash into a building?
(a) A wall
(b) A balcony
(c) A gargolye
(d) A pillar
5. Who does Jones see being beaten up?
(b) A man with a red beard
(c) A woman in a suit
(d) A man wearing a green hat
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Gozales worked at Levy Pants?
2. Whose complexes does the psychoanalyst cure?
3. What does Ignatius refuse to wear?
4. How much is Ignatius bar tab?
5. Whose signature does Igantius copy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ignatius' opinion on the sweatshop factory?
2. What excuse does Ignatius make for not selling any hot dogs?
3. Describe the outside of Ignatius' and Irene's house?
4. Describe the staff at Levy Pants.
5. What is the central idea to Boethius' The Consolation of Philosophy?
6. What does Ignatius write about in Social Note?
7. What problems does Jones have about his job as a porter?
8. What does Ignatius think about his new colleagues?
9. What do Mr. and Mrs. Levy argue about as they watch television?
10. Summarize Chapter 6.
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)