|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Night Joy Bar owner?
(c) Lana Lee
2. What does Sana say she does not trust?
(b) Inspirational literature
3. Why does Ignatius like to sit in the backseat?
(a) He likes to be chauffered.
(b) He likes to stare out of the back window.
(c) He does not like sitting next to his mother.
(d) It is safe.
4. What ad does Irene demand he answer?
(a) Levy Pants
(b) Coca Cola
(c) A private eye
(d) Legal secretary
5. What does Ignatius refuse to wear?
(a) A white smock
(b) Clown shoes
(c) A paper cap
(d) Chef trousers
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the building owner want for repairs?
2. Why can Lana not replace Jones?
3. On what street is Night of Joy situated?
4. What does Claude Robichaux call the policeman?
5. Why does Mrs. Levy not want Trixie to retire?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jones claim the police treat blacks in New Orleans?
2. What does Myrna write in her letter?
3. Describe Ignatius' first week at Levy Pants.
4. What does Ignatius think about his new colleagues?
5. Why does Ignatius claim he goes to the movies?
6. Describe Levy Lodge.
7. What does Myrna's letter say in Chapter 7?
8. How has Ignatius tried to bring peace to his house?
9. What excuse does Ignatius make for not selling any hot dogs?
10. In what way is Gus Levy isolated from his family?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)