|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ignatius throw at Dorian?
(a) His earrings
(b) His cutlass
(c) One of his boots
(d) His socks
2. To what name did Gus once want Levy Pants to be changed?
(a) Levy Denims
(b) Gus Pants
(c) 501 Pants
(d) Levy Trousers
3. What does Santa say she does every day for her mother?
(a) Makes a carrot cake
(c) Kisses her picture
(d) Lights candles
4. What does George do with the newspaper article?
(a) Frames it
(b) Pastes it into his scrapbook
(c) Throws it away
(d) Uses it as a drinks mat
5. Where does Gus threaten to ship his wife?
(d) San Juan
6. What does Myrna say will open Ignatius' valve?
(a) Falling in love
(b) Going to New York
(c) Making love
(d) Getting out of the house
7. What are the names of the three tough women?
(a) Janis, Joan and Kimberly
(b) Betty, Jane and Georgie
(c) Frieda, Betty and Liz
(d) Frieda, Betsy and Joanna
8. What passes them as they drive away?
(a) A Charity ambulance
(b) Claude's car
(c) A police car
(d) A car full of gangsters
9. How much of Ignatius' money is missing?
10. What does Clyde want Ignatius to wear?
(a) A pirate outfit
(b) A prisoners outfit
(c) A British soldier outfit
(d) A clown costume
11. What color scarf does Ignatius wear?
12. Who does Ignatius fear will get in contact?
(b) Miss Trixie
(c) Gus Levy
(d) Lana Lee
13. How many hot dogs does Ignatius say he has sold?
14. Where do Dorian's relatives live?
(a) New York
(d) Los Angeles
15. What does Mancuso read about in the bathroom stall?
(a) Love and laughter
(b) Boethius' wheel of fortune
(c) Dante's Divine Comedy
(d) Child birth
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the hospital want before they will discharge Ignatius?
2. Where does Ignatius consider hiding out?
3. When will Ignatius arrive back home?
4. Who does George want to visit on the coast?
5. Who knocks at the door?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)