|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ignatius ask Myrna to recruit for a new political party?
2. What does Trixie think Zalatimo looks like?
(a) A policeman
(b) A gangster
(c) A burgalar
(d) A womanizer
3. What does Jones say Lana is trying to dress him up like?
(a) A pimp
(b) A plantation darkie
(c) A drug dealer
(d) A queer
4. What does Ignatius throw at Dorian?
(a) His earrings
(b) His cutlass
(c) His socks
(d) One of his boots
5. Whose new film do the women discuss?
(a) Debbie Reynolds
(b) Burt Lancaster
(c) Greta Garbo
(d) Howard Hughes
6. What does Clyde want Ignatius to wear?
(a) A prisoners outfit
(b) A clown costume
(c) A pirate outfit
(d) A British soldier outfit
7. What does Mrs. Levy plan to establish?
(a) The Igantuis Workers fund
(b) A Miss Trixie Retirement Fund
(c) The Leon Levy Foundation
(d) A Communist Party
8. How many times is Santa's mother arrested?
(a) Four times
(c) Ten times
(d) Five times
9. Who has offered to pay Ignatius' hospital bill?
10. Where does Irene suggest Ignatius rests?
11. Who do Dorian and Ignatius find chained to a wall?
12. From what does Mrs. Levy think that Trixie is suffering?
(b) Age psychosis
13. Who owns the book Mancuso is reading?
(d) The police sergeant
14. Dorian's sweater is made from ___________.
15. Who does Ignatius fear will get in contact?
(a) Lana Lee
(b) Miss Trixie
(c) Gus Levy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the headline on the newspaper?
2. To whom is Jones too frightened to talk?
3. To what name did Gus once want Levy Pants to be changed?
4. To what song does Darlene dance?
5. Where does Ignatius consider hiding out?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)