|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claude's surname?
2. What does Dorian say Ignatius looks like?
(a) A Carribean pirate
(b) A punk scholar
(c) A Hungarian Joan of Arc
(d) A Russian Tsar
3. What does George do with the newspaper article?
(a) Throws it away
(b) Pastes it into his scrapbook
(c) Uses it as a drinks mat
(d) Frames it
4. Whose new film do the women discuss?
(a) Howard Hughes
(b) Debbie Reynolds
(c) Burt Lancaster
(d) Greta Garbo
5. Who does Mancuso place under arrest?
6. What would Ignatius prefer to a psychiatric ward?
(b) New York
7. Who owns the book Mancuso is reading?
(a) The police sergeant
8. To whom is Jones too frightened to talk?
(b) The police
(d) Miss Trixie
9. What happens to Ignatius in this chapter when he gets angry?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He faints.
(c) He belches.
(d) He hiccups.
10. Which character has Ignatius blackmailed?
11. What does Ignatius want from Mancuso if he cannot have his book returned?
(b) Access to police files
(c) A written critique
(d) A job
12. Who do Dorian and Ignatius find chained to a wall?
13. What does Mrs. Levy plan to establish?
(a) The Leon Levy Foundation
(b) The Igantuis Workers fund
(c) A Miss Trixie Retirement Fund
(d) A Communist Party
14. How much of Ignatius' money is missing?
15. What does Ignatius throw at Dorian?
(a) One of his boots
(b) His cutlass
(c) His earrings
(d) His socks
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it taken Myrna to drive to New Orleans?
2. Mancuso is dressed as _______.
3. With what does Ignatius threaten his mother?
4. What is the headline on the newspaper?
5. What program does Ignatius watch on television?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)