|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what song does Darlene dance?
(a) Baby, We Are Really in Love
(b) Cold, Cold Heart
(c) Strangers in paradise
(d) Hound Dog
2. What is affecting Ignatius' valve in this chapter?
(a) Selling weenies
(b) His pirate costume
(c) His mother's attacks
(d) Myrna's happiness
3. What does Mrs Levy do to Trixie when she threatens to leave?
(a) Ties her up
(b) Knocks her out
(c) Trips her over
(d) Pins her to the sofa
4. Where does Jones fear he will end up?
5. Who does Ignatius ask Myrna to recruit for a new political party?
6. Who would Jones like to find?
(a) The freak in the green hat
(b) The blonde with the long legs
(c) The old women with the grey eyes
(d) The comedian who stole his watch
7. What does Ignatius want from Mancuso if he cannot have his book returned?
(a) A written critique
(b) Access to police files
(c) A job
8. Who does Mancuso say tipped to look under the bar?
9. What does Annie vow to do when she sees the newspaper?
(a) Leave the area
(b) Rally the neighbors to sign a petition
(c) Organize her own political party
(d) Raise money to get Ignatius out of hospital
10. With whom does Ignatius suggest Dorain should run off?
(a) A jazz musician
(b) A fireman
(c) A policeman
(d) A sailor
11. What would Ignatius prefer to a psychiatric ward?
(d) New York
12. How long has it taken Myrna to drive to New Orleans?
(a) 12 hours
(b) 18 hours
(c) 25 hours
(d) 36 hours
13. What name does Ignatius use to sign off in his journal?
14. Which character has Ignatius blackmailed?
15. What does George do with the newspaper article?
(a) Uses it as a drinks mat
(b) Frames it
(c) Throws it away
(d) Pastes it into his scrapbook
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign Ignatius has hung outside say?
2. Whose music is being played on the phonograph?
3. What will Mancuso happy now that he is a hero?
4. Who does Mancuso place under arrest?
5. What happens to Ignatius in this chapter when he gets angry?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)