|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is one weenie?
(b) A quarter
(c) A dime
2. When does Ignatius go to the movies?
(a) When Fortuna spins downwards
(b) When his mother starts to complain
(c) When his valve breaks open
(d) When he is feeling sad
3. Whose complexes does the psychoanalyst cure?
(c) Miss Trixie
4. Who wrote The Consolation of Philosophy?
(d) Hail Mark
5. Why does Mrs. Levy not want Trixie to retire?
(a) The company would fail without her.
(b) It will kill her.
(c) She is a family friend.
(d) She is too young.
6. What does Mancuso disguise himself in in this chapter?
(a) Ballet tights and a yellow jumper
(b) A velvet curtain
(c) A pink frock
(d) A string vest and underwear
7. To whom does Lana ask Darlene not to talk?
(a) Plain clothes policemen
(b) People wearing green hats
(d) The female customers
8. How does Ignatius try to win the worker's confidence?
(a) He tells them he is a Communist.
(b) He organizes a game of baseball.
(c) He dances.
(d) He sings.
9. What is the only thing Mancuso manages to catch?
(a) A stray dog
(b) A trout
(c) A cold
(d) A shop lifter
10. What does Rota Fortunzh mean?
(a) Wheel of fortune
(b) An attack of fortune
(c) Soldier of fortune
(d) Job rota
11. What does Miss Trixie like to hoard?
(a) Telephone books
12. What is the name of Mr. Watson's bar?
(a) The Luck Barn
(c) Watson's Friendly Inn
(d) Matties's Ramble Inn
13. How much does Gonzales offer Ignatius?
(a) $85 a day
(b) $60 a week
(c) $50 a week
(d) $20 a day
14. What ad does Irene demand he answer?
(a) Coca Cola
(b) Legal secretary
(c) A private eye
(d) Levy Pants
15. Why does Jones think the old woman thinks he wants to rape her?
(a) He is black.
(b) She is hyperventilating.
(c) She screams when he tries to talk to her.
(d) He is staring at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clyde sell?
2. What is the name of the bar the Reillys enter?
3. Why do the workers lose enthusiasm for the revolt?
4. Where does Ignatius visit at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What is the name of the dandy they meet in the bar?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)