|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the workers lose enthusiasm for the revolt?
(a) They do not want to get into trouble with the police.
(b) They do not want to get hurt.
(c) They do not want to go outside.
(d) They do not want to lose their jobs.
2. What is devouring the Abelman's Dry Goods folder?
(a) A mouse
(b) A dog
(c) A cat
(d) A rat
3. For what does Darlene use the cockatoo?
(b) A magic act
(c) For protection
(d) A dance act
4. Why does Mrs. Levy not want Trixie to retire?
(a) It will kill her.
(b) She is a family friend.
(c) She is too young.
(d) The company would fail without her.
5. Who does Mrs Levy demand that Gus visits?
(a) A hypnotist
(c) A doctor
6. What else does Mr Watson sell in his bar?
(a) Apples Pies
7. What does Claude Robichaux call the policeman?
(a) A fool
(b) A Communist
(c) A queer
(d) A Fascist
8. Ignatius' only interview results in ________.
(a) A punch
(b) A job
(c) A closed valve
(d) An argument
9. On what street is Night of Joy situated?
(a) Wall Street
(b) Cadbury's Street
(c) Hesky Avenue
(d) Bourbon Street
10. What does Ignatius refuse to wear?
(a) Chef trousers
(b) A paper cap
(c) Clown shoes
(d) A white smock
11. What is Mryna's surname?
12. Who tells Ignatius to stop singing?
13. What does Mrs. Levy think is the only thing about which Gus cares?
(b) His sports cars
(d) His job
14. What is the name of the Levy Pants owner?
(a) Trixie Levy
(b) Finley Caulder
(c) Gus Levy
(d) Sammy Davis
15. What is the name of the factory foreman?
(a) Mr. Smith
(b) Mr. Fuchs
(c) Mr. Luckman
(d) Mr. Palermo
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rota Fortunzh mean?
2. What does Clyde hold at Ignatius' throat?
3. What two colors does Ignatuis state his eyes are?
4. How much does Ignatius raise Gonzales by per day?
5. How does Ignatius try to win the worker's confidence?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)