Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Ignatius spend in college?
(a) Eight years
(b) Two years
(c) One month
(d) Five years
2. What kind of bird does Darlene own?
(a) A robin
(b) A cockatoo
(c) A falcon
(d) An eagle
3. What is the name of Mr. Watson's bar?
(a) Matties's Ramble Inn
(b) Watson's Friendly Inn
(d) The Luck Barn
4. Who tells Ignatius to stop singing?
5. What does Mrs. Levy think is the only thing about which Gus cares?
(c) His job
(d) His sports cars
6. Why does Jones think the old woman thinks he wants to rape her?
(a) He is staring at her.
(b) She is hyperventilating.
(c) She screams when he tries to talk to her.
(d) He is black.
7. Whose signature does Igantius copy?
(a) Mrs. Levy
(c) Gus Levy
(d) Miss Trixie
8. Who does Jones want to look like?
(a) Eddie Murphy
(b) Abraham Lincoln
(c) Mohamed Ali
(d) Men in Life magazine
9. Which of the following characters asks Ignatius for a hot dog?
10. What else does Mr Watson sell in his bar?
(a) Apples Pies
11. How long has Clyde worked at Paradise Vendors?
(a) One year
(b) Five years
(c) Two years
(d) Ten years
12. What is Igantius afraid he will contract if he interferes with the rat?
(b) The scurvy
(c) The flu
(d) The plague
13. Why does Mrs. Levy not want Trixie to retire?
(a) It will kill her.
(b) She is too young.
(c) The company would fail without her.
(d) She is a family friend.
14. Why does Ignatius think the building's owner is hoping someone would crash into it?
(a) For some excitement
(b) To garner some pity
(c) To meet someone
(d) To collect damages
15. Why do the workers lose enthusiasm for the revolt?
(a) They do not want to get hurt.
(b) They do not want to lose their jobs.
(c) They do not want to get into trouble with the police.
(d) They do not want to go outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the Levy daughters say they will come home again?
2. What does Irene have to do to get Ignatuis to open his bedroom door?
3. What does Ignatius refuse to wear?
4. Why does Ignatius like to sit in the backseat?
5. What prevents Ignatius from reaching the lower drawers?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)