|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sergeant dispatches Mancuso into the streets diguised as ____________.
(a) A jazz musician
(b) A soldier
(c) A pimp
(d) A hotdog vendor
2. What is the name of the bar the Reillys enter?
(a) The Night of the Iguana
(b) The Joy Boy Bar
(c) The Lipo Junction
(d) The Night of Joy Bar
3. What does Claude Robichaux call the policeman?
(a) A Communist
(b) A fool
(c) A queer
(d) A Fascist
4. Who does Mrs Levy demand that Gus visits?
(a) A doctor
(d) A hypnotist
5. What does Mancuso disguise himself in in this chapter?
(a) A pink frock
(b) A velvet curtain
(c) Ballet tights and a yellow jumper
(d) A string vest and underwear
6. What has Ignatuis' only post-college job been?
(a) A library clerk
(b) A shop assistant
(c) A butcher
(d) A baker
7. What is the only thing that Gus Levy is interested in doing?
(c) Making jokes
(d) Attending sporting events
8. Who owns Paradise Vendors?
(a) Mr. Hemminway
(b) Mr. Davis
(c) Mr. Peters
(d) Mr. Clyde
9. What is the name of Mr. Watson's bar?
(a) The Luck Barn
(c) Watson's Friendly Inn
(d) Matties's Ramble Inn
10. When is the only time George can visit the bar?
(a) Between 7am and 8 am
(b) The half hour Jones is at lunch
(c) At closing time
(d) At midnight
11. How much does Lana pay Jones per week?
12. What are the names of the Levys' two daughters?
(a) Freda and Darlene
(b) Winona and Heather
(c) Sandra and Susan
(d) Sharon and Tracey
13. Who wrote The Consolation of Philosophy?
(c) Hail Mark
14. Who pays for Ignatius' education?
(a) His grandmother
(c) His brother
(d) The government
15. For what does Darlene use the cockatoo?
(a) A dance act
(b) A magic act
(c) For protection
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Levy daughters think the Levy Pants factory is like?`
2. Who does Jones see being beaten up?
3. What kind of car do the Reillys have?
4. How much does Gonzales offer Ignatius?
5. Why do the workers lose enthusiasm for the revolt?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)