|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clyde hold at Ignatius' throat?
(a) A fork
(b) A stick
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
2. What do the Levy daughters think the Levy Pants factory is like?`
(a) A jungle
(b) A plantation
(c) A prison
(d) A church
3. How much is one weenie?
(a) A quarter
(c) A dime
4. What is Myrna's native city?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) New York
5. What two colors does Ignatuis state his eyes are?
(a) Brown and blue
(b) Brown and black
(c) Yellow and blue
(d) Red and green
6. What is Igantius afraid he will contract if he interferes with the rat?
(b) The flu
(c) The plague
(d) The scurvy
7. For what does Darlene use the cockatoo?
(a) A magic act
(b) A dance act
(d) For protection
8. What is the name of the Night Joy Bar owner?
(b) Lana Lee
9. Mrs. Levy thinks her husband has drained her of ___________.
(a) Humor and purpose
(b) Life energy
(d) Warmth and idealism
10. Who does Lana think put the police onto her?
11. What does Clyde sell?
(b) Hot dogs
(c) Roasted chestnuts
(d) Candy apples
12. What is the only thing that Gus Levy is interested in doing?
(a) Making jokes
(b) Attending sporting events
13. What did Ignatuis order the workers to bring?
(a) Friendly fire
(b) Golf clubs
(c) Their wives
(d) Engines of war
14. Why does Mrs. Levy not want Trixie to retire?
(a) She is a family friend.
(b) She is too young.
(c) The company would fail without her.
(d) It will kill her.
15. When does Ignatius go to the movies?
(a) When he is feeling sad
(b) When Fortuna spins downwards
(c) When his mother starts to complain
(d) When his valve breaks open
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters asks Ignatius for a hot dog?
2. What are the names of the Levys' two daughters?
3. Why does Jones want to look like the men in Life magazine?
4. What does Darlene want to do at the bar?
5. What does Irene want Ignatuis to do the following day?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)