|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Gonzales offer Ignatius?
(a) $20 a day
(b) $50 a week
(c) $60 a week
(d) $85 a day
2. When do the Levy daughters say they will come home again?
(a) When Gus shuts down the factory.
(b) When their parents divorce.
(c) When Gus sacks Miss Trixie.
(d) When Gus raises the workers wages.
3. What does Jones think would happen to him if he called an officer a Communist?
(a) He would be sent to Angola.
(b) He would be sent to Siberia.
(c) He would be tortured.
(d) He would be on death row.
4. How long has Clyde worked at Paradise Vendors?
(a) Five years
(b) Two years
(c) Ten years
(d) One year
5. Who tells Ignatius to stop singing?
6. Of what book does the factory remind Ignatuis?
(a) LA Confidential
(b) The Plague
(c) Crime and Punishment
(d) Heart of Darkness
7. What does Miss Trixie like to hoard?
(b) Telephone books
8. What is Miss Trixie's position at Levy Pants?
(a) Senior accountant
(b) Assistant accountant
(c) Assistant manager
9. What is the name of the Levy Pants owner?
(a) Gus Levy
(b) Trixie Levy
(c) Sammy Davis
(d) Finley Caulder
10. How long does Ignatius doodle in this chapter?
(a) 17 minutes
(b) 30 minutes
(c) 60 minutes
(d) 45 minutes
11. What is the only thing Mancuso manages to catch?
(a) A shop lifter
(b) A stray dog
(c) A trout
(d) A cold
12. Who pays for Myrna's education?
(a) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her grandmother
13. How much is Ignatius bar tab?
14. When is the only time George can visit the bar?
(a) At midnight
(b) Between 7am and 8 am
(c) The half hour Jones is at lunch
(d) At closing time
15. In front of what store is Ignatius standing?
(a) Arding and Hobbs
(c) M. E. Waugh
(d) D.H. Holmes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ignatius scream at the movie screen?
2. What does Mancuso disguise himself in in this chapter?
3. Who does Mrs Levy demand that Gus visits?
4. What did Ignatuis order the workers to bring?
5. Why does Ignatius like to sit in the backseat?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)