|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ignatius visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) The factory
(b) Paradise Vendors
(c) Levy Pants
(d) Levy Lodge
2. What time does Santa say she will pick up Irene?
(a) 7 pm
(b) 8 pm
(c) 10 pm
3. How does Ignatius calm himself down after an argument with George?
(a) Goes to the toilet
(b) Takes deep breathes
(d) Eats a hotdog
4. Who pays for Myrna's education?
(a) Her grandmother
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
5. What is the name of the factory foreman?
(a) Mr. Fuchs
(b) Mr. Luckman
(c) Mr. Smith
(d) Mr. Palermo
6. What ad does Irene demand he answer?
(a) Coca Cola
(b) Levy Pants
(c) A private eye
(d) Legal secretary
7. What does Ignatius scream at the movie screen?
(b) Lovely ladies!
(c) Boo and hooray
(d) Critiques of the film
8. What kind of bird does Darlene own?
(a) An eagle
(b) A falcon
(c) A robin
(d) A cockatoo
9. How much time does Ignatius spend in college?
(a) Eight years
(b) One month
(c) Five years
(d) Two years
10. Why do the workers lose enthusiasm for the revolt?
(a) They do not want to get into trouble with the police.
(b) They do not want to get hurt.
(c) They do not want to go outside.
(d) They do not want to lose their jobs.
11. Who does Lana think put the police onto her?
12. What is Igantius afraid he will contract if he interferes with the rat?
(a) The plague
(b) The flu
(c) The scurvy
13. When is the only time George can visit the bar?
(a) At closing time
(b) Between 7am and 8 am
(c) The half hour Jones is at lunch
(d) At midnight
14. What does Irene want Ignatuis to do the following day?
(a) Write a story
(b) Be nice to her
(c) Do the washing up
(d) Find a job
15. How long does Ignatius doodle in this chapter?
(a) 30 minutes
(b) 17 minutes
(c) 60 minutes
(d) 45 minutes
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ignatius go to the movies?
2. What does Ignatius do with most of his stock?
3. How much does Lana pay Jones per week?
4. What are the names of the Levys' two daughters?
5. To whom does Lana ask Darlene not to talk?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)