|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ignatius like to sit in the backseat?
(a) He does not like sitting next to his mother.
(b) He likes to stare out of the back window.
(c) It is safe.
(d) He likes to be chauffered.
2. What does Ignatius do with most of his stock?
(a) He throws it away.
(b) He eats it.
(c) He sells it.
(d) He gives it away.
3. Who tells Ignatius to stop singing?
4. What is the position that Ignatius accepts at Levy Pants?
(b) Assistant accountant
(c) Senior accountant
(d) Filing clek
5. What prevents Ignatius from reaching the lower drawers?
(a) His arthitis
(b) His misbehaving valve
(c) His headache?
(d) His bad back
6. What does Mancuso disguise himself in in this chapter?
(a) A pink frock
(b) A string vest and underwear
(c) Ballet tights and a yellow jumper
(d) A velvet curtain
7. Whose signature does Igantius copy?
(a) Mrs. Levy
(b) Miss Trixie
(c) Gus Levy
8. What does Claude Robichaux call the policeman?
(a) A queer
(b) A Fascist
(c) A Communist
(d) A fool
9. How long does Ignatius doodle in this chapter?
(a) 30 minutes
(b) 60 minutes
(c) 45 minutes
(d) 17 minutes
10. How does Ignatius try to win the worker's confidence?
(a) He organizes a game of baseball.
(b) He tells them he is a Communist.
(c) He sings.
(d) He dances.
11. To whom does Lana ask Darlene not to talk?
(a) The female customers
(c) People wearing green hats
(d) Plain clothes policemen
12. What collapses when the Reillys crash into a building?
(a) A balcony
(b) A gargolye
(c) A pillar
(d) A wall
13. Whose complexes does the psychoanalyst cure?
(a) Miss Trixie
14. With what name does Ignatius sign his journal?
15. When does Ignatius go to the movies?
(a) When Fortuna spins downwards
(b) When his valve breaks open
(c) When his mother starts to complain
(d) When he is feeling sad
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Ignatius' new project?
2. Who does Jones see being beaten up?
3. What time does Santa say she will pick up Irene?
4. What does Mancuso have on his head as he talks to his sergeant?
5. When is the only time George can visit the bar?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)