|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jones want to look like?
(a) Men in Life magazine
(b) Mohamed Ali
(c) Eddie Murphy
(d) Abraham Lincoln
2. For what does Darlene use the cockatoo?
(a) For protection
(b) A magic act
(c) A dance act
3. How does Ignatius calm himself down after an argument with George?
(a) Takes deep breathes
(b) Goes to the toilet
(d) Eats a hotdog
4. Who pays for Ignatius' education?
(a) His brother
(b) The government
(d) His grandmother
5. Who does Claude meet in the precinct?
6. What does Miss Trixie like to hoard?
(a) Telephone books
7. How much does Lana pay Jones per week?
8. What is the name of the bar the Reillys enter?
(a) The Night of Joy Bar
(b) The Lipo Junction
(c) The Joy Boy Bar
(d) The Night of the Iguana
9. What is the name of the Levy Pants owner?
(a) Gus Levy
(b) Finley Caulder
(c) Sammy Davis
(d) Trixie Levy
10. Whose complexes does the psychoanalyst cure?
(a) Miss Trixie
11. What does Irene say her son has done since leaving college?
(a) Laid in bed
(b) Worked in macdonalds
(c) Watched television
(d) Written a novel
12. What is Myrna's native city?
(b) New York
(c) Los Angeles
13. What is the name of the factory foreman?
(a) Mr. Smith
(b) Mr. Luckman
(c) Mr. Palermo
(d) Mr. Fuchs
14. How much is Ignatius bar tab?
15. Why does Mrs. Levy not want Trixie to retire?
(a) She is a family friend.
(b) She is too young.
(c) The company would fail without her.
(d) It will kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ignatuis' only post-college job been?
2. Who does Lana think put the police onto her?
3. When does Ignatius go to the movies?
4. Why does Ignatius think the building's owner is hoping someone would crash into it?
5. What music offends Ignatius in the factory?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)