|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Ignatius bar tab?
2. Why can Lana not replace Jones?
(a) She thinks he is a policeman.
(b) She cannot afford to replace him.
(c) He knows too much.
(d) He is the reason people come to the bar.
3. What does Ignatius refuse to wear?
(a) A paper cap
(b) Chef trousers
(c) A white smock
(d) Clown shoes
4. What is the only thing that Gus Levy is interested in doing?
(a) Making jokes
(c) Attending sporting events
5. What is the name of the Levy house?
(a) Pants Cottage
(b) The Levy Abde
(c) Levy Mansion
(d) Levy Lodge
6. What is Igantius afraid he will contract if he interferes with the rat?
(a) The flu
(b) The plague
(d) The scurvy
7. How long does Ignatius doodle in this chapter?
(a) 17 minutes
(b) 60 minutes
(c) 30 minutes
(d) 45 minutes
8. In front of what store is Ignatius standing?
(b) Arding and Hobbs
(c) D.H. Holmes
(d) M. E. Waugh
9. How long has Clyde worked at Paradise Vendors?
(a) Five years
(b) One year
(c) Two years
(d) Ten years
10. Why does Jones want to look like the men in Life magazine?
(a) They are cool and rich.
(b) They have lots of women.
(c) They are intelligent.
(d) They have big muscles.
11. Who does Mrs Levy demand that Gus visits?
(b) A hypnotist
(c) A doctor
12. What does Irene want Ignatuis to do the following day?
(a) Write a story
(b) Be nice to her
(c) Do the washing up
(d) Find a job
13. What kind of bird does Darlene own?
(a) A robin
(b) A falcon
(c) A cockatoo
(d) An eagle
14. Ignatius' only interview results in ________.
(a) A job
(b) An argument
(c) A punch
(d) A closed valve
15. What is the color of Mancuso's false beard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Santa say she will pick up Irene?
2. What did Ignatuis order the workers to bring?
3. Who owns Paradise Vendors?
4. What ad does Irene demand he answer?
5. What is the name of the dandy they meet in the bar?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)