|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What collapses when the Reillys crash into a building?
(a) A wall
(b) A pillar
(c) A balcony
(d) A gargolye
2. What is the name of the bar the Reillys enter?
(a) The Night of the Iguana
(b) The Night of Joy Bar
(c) The Joy Boy Bar
(d) The Lipo Junction
3. What kind of car do the Reillys have?
(a) A Station Wagon
(b) A 1946 Plymouth
(c) A Corvette
(d) A Rolls Royce
4. What else does Mr Watson sell in his bar?
(a) Apples Pies
5. Ignatius' only interview results in ________.
(a) A closed valve
(b) An argument
(c) A job
(d) A punch
6. Why does Jones think the old woman thinks he wants to rape her?
(a) He is staring at her.
(b) He is black.
(c) She screams when he tries to talk to her.
(d) She is hyperventilating.
7. Who does Jones see being beaten up?
(a) A man wearing a green hat
(b) A man with a red beard
(d) A woman in a suit
8. What is Mryna's surname?
9. Of what book does the factory remind Ignatuis?
(a) The Plague
(b) LA Confidential
(c) Heart of Darkness
(d) Crime and Punishment
10. What is the only thing that Gus Levy is interested in doing?
(a) Attending sporting events
(b) Making jokes
11. How does Ignatius calm himself down after an argument with George?
(b) Eats a hotdog
(c) Takes deep breathes
(d) Goes to the toilet
12. Who tells Ignatius to stop singing?
13. What is Myrna's native city?
(b) Los Angeles
(d) New York
14. Why can Lana not replace Jones?
(a) He is the reason people come to the bar.
(b) She cannot afford to replace him.
(c) She thinks he is a policeman.
(d) He knows too much.
15. How much is Ignatius bar tab?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ignatius think the building's owner is hoping someone would crash into it?
2. What music offends Ignatius in the factory?
3. Where does Ignatius visit at the beginning of the chapter?
4. Why does Mrs. Levy not want Trixie to retire?
5. What is the name of the Levy Pants owner?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)