|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mancuso disguise himself in in this chapter?
(a) Ballet tights and a yellow jumper
(b) A string vest and underwear
(c) A velvet curtain
(d) A pink frock
2. With what name does Ignatius sign his journal?
3. What does Irene say her son has done since leaving college?
(a) Watched television
(b) Worked in macdonalds
(c) Laid in bed
(d) Written a novel
4. What is Igantius afraid he will contract if he interferes with the rat?
(a) The scurvy
(c) The flu
(d) The plague
5. What will happen to Mancuso if he fails?
(a) He will have to retire.
(b) He will be relegated to office work.
(c) His wages will be slashed.
(d) He will be thrown off the police force.
6. How does Ignatius calm himself down after an argument with George?
(b) Goes to the toilet
(c) Eats a hotdog
(d) Takes deep breathes
7. How much does Lana pay Jones per week?
8. What does Claude Robichaux call the policeman?
(a) A Communist
(b) A queer
(c) A fool
(d) A Fascist
9. Who does Jones see being beaten up?
(a) A woman in a suit
(b) A man wearing a green hat
(d) A man with a red beard
10. What are the names of the Levys' two daughters?
(a) Freda and Darlene
(b) Sandra and Susan
(c) Winona and Heather
(d) Sharon and Tracey
11. How much money does the building owner want for repairs?
12. What ad does Irene demand he answer?
(a) Levy Pants
(b) Coca Cola
(c) A private eye
(d) Legal secretary
13. What is the only thing Mancuso manages to catch?
(a) A shop lifter
(b) A trout
(c) A stray dog
(d) A cold
14. What has Ignatuis' only post-college job been?
(a) A library clerk
(b) A butcher
(c) A baker
(d) A shop assistant
15. Why does Jones think the old woman thinks he wants to rape her?
(a) She screams when he tries to talk to her.
(b) He is black.
(c) He is staring at her.
(d) She is hyperventilating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Trixie's position at Levy Pants?
2. What is the name of the factory foreman?
3. Ignatius' only interview results in ________.
4. Who pays for Myrna's education?
5. Whose complexes does the psychoanalyst cure?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)