|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ignatius' only interview results in ________.
(a) A punch
(b) A job
(c) A closed valve
(d) An argument
2. How long has Clyde worked at Paradise Vendors?
(a) Ten years
(b) Two years
(c) Five years
(d) One year
3. What prevents Ignatius from reaching the lower drawers?
(a) His bad back
(b) His headache?
(c) His misbehaving valve
(d) His arthitis
4. Who pays for Myrna's education?
(b) Her mother
(c) Her grandmother
(d) Her father
5. To whom does Lana ask Darlene not to talk?
(a) The female customers
(b) Plain clothes policemen
(c) People wearing green hats
6. Whose complexes does the psychoanalyst cure?
(a) Miss Trixie
7. What does Mancuso disguise himself in in this chapter?
(a) A string vest and underwear
(b) Ballet tights and a yellow jumper
(c) A pink frock
(d) A velvet curtain
8. What does Jones think would happen to him if he called an officer a Communist?
(a) He would be tortured.
(b) He would be sent to Siberia.
(c) He would be on death row.
(d) He would be sent to Angola.
9. What is the name of the Levy Pants owner?
(a) Sammy Davis
(b) Trixie Levy
(c) Gus Levy
(d) Finley Caulder
10. How long has Gozales worked at Levy Pants?
(a) 20 years
(b) 2 months
(c) 1 week
(d) 15 years
11. What else does Mr Watson sell in his bar?
(a) Apples Pies
12. Who wrote The Consolation of Philosophy?
(a) Hail Mark
13. What does Ignatius do with most of his stock?
(a) He throws it away.
(b) He sells it.
(c) He eats it.
(d) He gives it away.
14. Who tells Ignatius to stop singing?
15. The sergeant dispatches Mancuso into the streets diguised as ____________.
(a) A pimp
(b) A soldier
(c) A hotdog vendor
(d) A jazz musician
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the workers lose enthusiasm for the revolt?
2. What is the name of the Night Joy Bar owner?
3. Why does Ignatius think the building's owner is hoping someone would crash into it?
4. What ad does Irene demand he answer?
5. In front of what store is Ignatius standing?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)