|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Ignatius' new project?
(a) Work, Fascism and Punishment
(b) The Journal of Communist
(c) The Journal of a Working Boy
(d) Reordering Files and Arranging Lives
2. What is Myrna's native city?
(b) Los Angeles
(d) New York
3. Who does Ignatius say he fell prey to in the Night of Joy bar?
(a) A nympo and a Fascist
(b) A B-girl and a Nazi
(c) A pimp and a whore
(d) A drug dealer and a pimp
4. How much does Gonzales offer Ignatius?
(a) $20 a day
(b) $60 a week
(c) $50 a week
(d) $85 a day
5. How long has Clyde worked at Paradise Vendors?
(a) Ten years
(b) Five years
(c) Two years
(d) One year
6. Who does Claude meet in the precinct?
7. To whom does Lana ask Darlene not to talk?
(a) People wearing green hats
(b) The female customers
(d) Plain clothes policemen
8. What is Miss Trixie's position at Levy Pants?
(a) Assistant manager
(c) Assistant accountant
(d) Senior accountant
9. What is the color of Mancuso's false beard?
10. The sergeant dispatches Mancuso into the streets diguised as ____________.
(a) A pimp
(b) A jazz musician
(c) A soldier
(d) A hotdog vendor
11. What is the name of the Night Joy Bar owner?
(b) Lana Lee
12. Who tells Ignatius to stop singing?
13. What has Ignatuis' only post-college job been?
(a) A baker
(b) A shop assistant
(c) A butcher
(d) A library clerk
14. Why do the workers lose enthusiasm for the revolt?
(a) They do not want to go outside.
(b) They do not want to get hurt.
(c) They do not want to get into trouble with the police.
(d) They do not want to lose their jobs.
15. What is devouring the Abelman's Dry Goods folder?
(a) A dog
(b) A mouse
(c) A cat
(d) A rat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sana say she does not trust?
2. Why does Jones think the old woman thinks he wants to rape her?
3. What does Mancuso have on his head as he talks to his sergeant?
4. How much is Ignatius bar tab?
5. Who wrote The Consolation of Philosophy?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)