|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Igantius afraid he will contract if he interferes with the rat?
(a) The scurvy
(b) The plague
(c) The flu
2. What does Mancuso disguise himself in in this chapter?
(a) Ballet tights and a yellow jumper
(b) A velvet curtain
(c) A string vest and underwear
(d) A pink frock
3. What is devouring the Abelman's Dry Goods folder?
(a) A dog
(b) A rat
(c) A cat
(d) A mouse
4. Which of the following characters asks Ignatius for a hot dog?
5. What two colors does Ignatuis state his eyes are?
(a) Yellow and blue
(b) Brown and blue
(c) Red and green
(d) Brown and black
6. What is the name of the Levy house?
(a) Levy Mansion
(b) The Levy Abde
(c) Levy Lodge
(d) Pants Cottage
7. What are the names of the Levys' two daughters?
(a) Freda and Darlene
(b) Sharon and Tracey
(c) Sandra and Susan
(d) Winona and Heather
8. Who owns Paradise Vendors?
(a) Mr. Davis
(b) Mr. Peters
(c) Mr. Hemminway
(d) Mr. Clyde
9. On what street is Night of Joy situated?
(a) Hesky Avenue
(b) Wall Street
(c) Cadbury's Street
(d) Bourbon Street
10. How much does Lana pay Jones per week?
11. The sergeant dispatches Mancuso into the streets diguised as ____________.
(a) A hotdog vendor
(b) A soldier
(c) A jazz musician
(d) A pimp
12. What is the name of the factory foreman?
(a) Mr. Fuchs
(b) Mr. Smith
(c) Mr. Luckman
(d) Mr. Palermo
13. What does Sana say she does not trust?
(c) Inspirational literature
14. Who wrote The Consolation of Philosophy?
(d) Hail Mark
15. What kind of lecture does Myrna's poster advertise?
(a) Fascism and society
(b) Sex and politics
(c) Love and work
(d) Life and living
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mryna's surname?
2. Where does Ignatius visit at the beginning of the chapter?
3. How long does Ignatius doodle in this chapter?
4. What else does Mr Watson sell in his bar?
5. What does Mrs. Levy think is the only thing about which Gus cares?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)