|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ignatius want from Mancuso if he cannot have his book returned?
(a) A job
(b) Access to police files
(d) A written critique
2. To whom does Lana ask Darlene not to talk?
(a) People wearing green hats
(b) The female customers
(d) Plain clothes policemen
3. Who owns Paradise Vendors?
(a) Mr. Clyde
(b) Mr. Peters
(c) Mr. Hemminway
(d) Mr. Davis
4. What are the names of the Levys' two daughters?
(a) Sharon and Tracey
(b) Winona and Heather
(c) Freda and Darlene
(d) Sandra and Susan
5. What collapses when the Reillys crash into a building?
(a) A pillar
(b) A balcony
(c) A wall
(d) A gargolye
Short Answer Questions
1. For how much is Abelman suing Levy Pants?
2. What is Claude's surname?
3. What does Claude Robichaux call the policeman?
4. On what street is Night of Joy situated?
5. To whom is Jones too frightened to talk?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)