|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ignatius think the building's owner is hoping someone would crash into it?
(a) To meet someone
(b) For some excitement
(c) To collect damages
(d) To garner some pity
2. What kind of bird does Darlene own?
(a) An eagle
(b) A cockatoo
(c) A robin
(d) A falcon
3. What will happen to Mancuso if he fails?
(a) His wages will be slashed.
(b) He will be relegated to office work.
(c) He will be thrown off the police force.
(d) He will have to retire.
4. Who pays for Ignatius' education?
(b) The government
(c) His brother
(d) His grandmother
5. Why does Mrs. Levy not want Trixie to retire?
(a) She is a family friend.
(b) The company would fail without her.
(c) She is too young.
(d) It will kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Levy house?
2. Who tells Ignatius to stop singing?
3. Why does Jones want to look like the men in Life magazine?
4. What music offends Ignatius in the factory?
5. Why does Ignatius like to sit in the backseat?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)