|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Ignatius' new project?
(a) Work, Fascism and Punishment
(b) Reordering Files and Arranging Lives
(c) The Journal of Communist
(d) The Journal of a Working Boy
2. How much time does Ignatius spend in college?
(a) Five years
(b) Eight years
(c) One month
(d) Two years
3. What does Jones think would happen to him if he called an officer a Communist?
(a) He would be sent to Angola.
(b) He would be sent to Siberia.
(c) He would be on death row.
(d) He would be tortured.
4. Why does Ignatius think the building's owner is hoping someone would crash into it?
(a) To garner some pity
(b) To collect damages
(c) To meet someone
(d) For some excitement
5. Whose signature does Igantius copy?
(b) Gus Levy
(c) Mrs. Levy
(d) Miss Trixie
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene say her son has done since leaving college?
2. What kind of tree do the Reilly's have outside their house?
3. What prevents Ignatius from reaching the lower drawers?
4. Who does Jones see being beaten up?
5. What two colors does Ignatuis state his eyes are?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)