|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Claude meet in the precinct?
2. On what street is Night of Joy situated?
(a) Bourbon Street
(b) Cadbury's Street
(c) Hesky Avenue
(d) Wall Street
3. How long does Ignatius doodle in this chapter?
(a) 45 minutes
(b) 30 minutes
(c) 60 minutes
(d) 17 minutes
4. How much time does Ignatius spend in college?
(a) One month
(b) Five years
(c) Two years
(d) Eight years
5. What does Jones think would happen to him if he called an officer a Communist?
(a) He would be sent to Siberia.
(b) He would be sent to Angola.
(c) He would be on death row.
(d) He would be tortured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rota Fortunzh mean?
2. Ignatius' only interview results in ________.
3. What does Irene say her son has done since leaving college?
4. What is the name of the Levy Pants owner?
5. What ad does Irene demand he answer?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)