|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sign Ignatius has hung outside say?
(a) Love Is Everywhere and So It should Be
(b) Do Not Knock on The Door
(c) Peace to Men of Good Will
(d) Wipe Your Feet Before Passing
2. What does Ignatius do with most of his stock?
(a) He throws it away.
(b) He eats it.
(c) He gives it away.
(d) He sells it.
3. Who owns Paradise Vendors?
(a) Mr. Davis
(b) Mr. Peters
(c) Mr. Clyde
(d) Mr. Hemminway
4. When will Ignatius arrive back home?
(a) Early evening
(b) Late afternoon
(d) In two days
5. Who does Ignatius want to confound?
(c) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ignatius visit at the beginning of the chapter?
2. What is affecting Ignatius' valve in this chapter?
3. What name does Ignatius use to sign off in his journal?
4. What prevents Ignatius from reaching the lower drawers?
5. How much is one weenie?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)