Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 2, Oral Messages)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of clowns "always making up imaginary scenes with all our masks for faces" does the poet refer to in Poem 16?
a) Flat faced.
b) Jubilant juggling.
d) Emmett Kelly.
2. What does the woman in Poem 9 hate?
3. For whom is the poet waiting to grow up in "I Am Waiting"?
a) Tom Swift.
b) Peter Pan.
c) Oliver Swift.
d) Tom Sawyer.
4. In what month does Poem 20 take place, when the poet first falls in love?
5. What will be "stuck to our pants" years later in...
This section contains 477 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)