|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, A Coney Island of the Mind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Widder Fogliani otherwise known as?
(a) Bella Donna.
(b) Bella Lana.
(c) Bella Gloria.
(d) Bella Sara.
2. From where will the carpenter not come down in Poem 5?
(a) His mountain.
(b) His cross.
(c) His throne.
(d) His tree.
3. What is in the bathtubs in Poem 2?
4. In Poem 20, what did the leaves cry?
(a) Too soon!
(b) Fall beneath me!
(d) Sleep son!
5. What park is referred to in Poem 8?
(a) Golden Gate.
(c) St. Lawrence.
(d) St. Francis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Poem 18, how does the poet feel of his own voice and the sound of birds?
2. In the fields of "our childhood" of Poem 19, what mixes with rainbows in memory?
3. What went mad in Poem 7?
4. In Poem 7, the poet writes, "What could she say to the fantastic _____
5. What can never fade into a money-losing nothingness in Poem 10?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)