|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In "Why I Write," Orwell examines his ________ _______ in writing.
a) Personal interest.
b) Personal feelings.
c) Personal history.
d) Personal bias.
2. Dickens views revolutions as what?
3. Who is at the top of the social pyramid in Marrakech?
a) Rich farmers.
b) Rich merchants.
c) English imperialists.
d) Army commanders.
4. In what country is Moulmein?
a) Lower India.
b) Lower Pakistan.
c) Lower Burma.
d) Lower Arabia.
5. Who is the author of the Raffles stories?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is one of the schools that Crossgates...
This section contains 715 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)