Mid-Book Test (up to Politics and the English Language)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When Orwell first comes upon the elephant, what is it eating?
b) Tree leaves.
2. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
a) A nobleman.
b) A millionaire.
c) A king.
d) A politician.
3. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
a) Johnny Hall.
b) Johnny McDonald.
c) Johnny Eweing.
d) Johnny Weston.
4. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
5. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
This section contains 741 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)