Short Answer Questions
1. What is Crossgates?
2. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
3. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
4. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
5. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
6. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
7. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
8. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
This section contains 3,147 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)